All reviewsdive shopbeach frontfirst floorllbcdivingresortpartyingpuertoreef
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Checked into the resort and allocated first floor rooms overlooking the pool. Rooms clean, but a little tired. Biggest problem was the lack of hot water. Despite no less than 4 complaints, almost 1 a day, the situation never improved. The restaurant was well managed with efficient staff and a good choice of meals, including vegetarian options, with meals being well prepared and presented. With our daughter diving using the organisation next door things went well until the last night. The restaurant was to be closed from 6.00 pm to facilitate a staff Christmas Party - not a problem as we had already dined out several evenings and this would be no exception. Unfortunately what we were not advised was that the sound system for the party was to be positioned almost directly in front of our room at the ground floor level and that the music would be playing until 1.00am, individual partying would go on until 2.0am and the general clearing up and furniture moving would go on until 3.00am.
Since we were traveling home the following morning, a journey lasting over 24 hrs, what we needed was to be able to sleep more than just a few hours. It came as something of a surprise when we complained to the management the following morning. To avoid the problem they could simply have checked us in to sea front rooms or requested that we move rooms for the last night - after all they knew they were having a party. Just pure bad management - the manager was even 'too busy' to attend the front desk to discuss the complaint. The cost of the night's accommodation was refunded but it needed an argument - just bad management pure and simple.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

This is maybe our 6 or 7th visit. Offers family rooms to accommodate us and our 3 kids. 2 pool areas that the kids love and a beach front for playing in the sand and snorkelling over the reef.

The food in the restaurant is possibly the best I've had at a local resort and the dive shop are very accommodating.

Last but not least, the staff are very helpful, the remember is from year to year and really go the extra mile to make our stay with them great.

If your looking for a welcoming resort for a relaxing getaway then I highly recommend LLBC

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2017

The resort wing is very comfortable and clean. All the staff are very friendly and helpful. The dive centre is excellent,they are professional, well equiped. The water around are clear and calm. There are lots to see and discover around the island. The aquatic life are rich.

Room Tip: Go for tge resort wing
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank lofan88
Reviewed 20 February 2017

I stayed a few days in PG to Scuba dive with my girlfriend. Every staff member there went above and beyond, promptly and professionally caring for all our needs - be it at the restaurant, bar, poolside or scuba diving lessons.

Our diving instructor was genuinely cared to ensure that our experience was top notch. If it wasn't for Dan, I don't think I would have dove again as I had felt far too uncomfortable during my past dives in Africa.

I left the Philippines feeling like I can dive confidently again at any time, and in any location!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tobecuriousistobe
Reviewed 27 January 2017

Upon arriving from Batangas Pier La Laguna is one of the first hotel that you could see. Its more recommended for divers that the usual swimmers. The hotel rooms need upgrading. Be careful with the outlets. The battery of my laptop was broken because of it.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family