“Good dishes good view of the sea”
Review of Resto Veranda

Resto Veranda
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: International Restaurant, with spectacular beachfront location, offers delicious European cuisine and reliable wine choices. Impeccable dining experience and more!
Reviewed 4 May 2018

We enjyoyed the delicious cuisine made by the swiss chef while watching the beautful sea of puerto Galera.

1  Thank cckyos
verandawhitebeach, Front Office Manager at Resto Veranda, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Hi cckyos,

Domo arigato for your kind review. We are glad you like our food and the beautiful view!
Yuroshku onegaishimasu!

Reviewed 3 May 2018

We visited the restaurant twice! :) That should say it. We spent 4 days far away from White Beach (we stayed at Tabinay beach), and we came back twice to visit this restaurant - to have a good dinner and peaceful atmosphere.
On our first visit, we ordered Beef Tenderloin Steak (medium) with Rosemary Potatoes, Seafood Risotto and wine. The steak was amazing! That was the first time I ate steak that actually was pleasing to my palate. The risotto is great especially for seafood lovers! I didn't expect the mussels though, I was rooting for scallops... but then maybe just because I don't eat mussels. :)
On our second visit, we ordered pepperoni pizza and veranda blanca (I think that was the name...). It is cream-based fettuccine pasta with shrimps. Both are really amazing! The fettuccine pasta itself was made by Chef Franz! If only I could buy the pasta and take it home. :) The pizza, I will go back for the pizza! :-D We also ordered the day's special dessert - tiramisu! And I must say, this is something I would eat even if I am on a diet. ;-)
The staff and the owner are really accommodating and friendly and knowledgeable on what they serve. Chef even went to the dining area to introduce himself on every table and ask if the food is okay. We will always answer that the food is amazing!
Will definitely go back to Puerto Galera for this restaurant!

1  Thank maja_megumi

Hi maja_megumi!
Thanks you for this nice review. We are glad you liked our food and service. As the Chef told you there are still more of delicious dishes on our menu. We hope to see you soon to taste them all. Take care!

Reviewed 28 April 2018

We stopped for lunch and a walk on White Beach! The Mango Martini's are perfect - will try to create back home this summer! The service was excellent, and we enjoyed talking to the staff and chef after our meal. My husband and I loved the tomato salad - so fresh! My daughter raved about the sashimi salad. The bratwurst in curry sauce was a real hit and the Hawaiian pizza was delicious too! The view was stunning!

1  Thank 29Maureen

Hi 29Maureen!
Thanks for your kind review. Was a pleasure having you with us and we hope you still had a good time in the Philippines. We all hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Me and my friends tried this restaurant since according to the reviews they serve good food.Upon entering the restaurant, there were like 3 tables that are occupied and I thought this must be a really expensive one. Upon checking the menu, I'm right, the food are a bit pricey and they do have an extensive food and wine menu. Upon ordering, staff were really nice and helpful when they are asked for recommendations. What disappoints me was that it took 45 minutes to provide us our food, to think that there are only 3 tables occupied aside from us, and the taste was so bland. The price, the waiting time and the taste of their food never exceeded or even just met my expectations. Maybe I'll try this next time if I don't have any options at all.

1  Thank Jem V
verandawhitebeach, Front Office Manager at Resto Veranda, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Hi Jem V

Sadly this is another fake review. You and your friends were never our guests. Your claims of supposed to be your experience inside our restaurant were unfounded and generalized. Your generic assumptions of our food, price and serving time were baseless. In fact, you made a solicited, patronizing and detailed review of the neighborhood pizzeria short of enumerating the ingredients of the food that you were praising. Very telling! We invite you however to dine in our restaurant. We don't give a free shot of Limoncello though, but we assure you that you will have a truly gastronomical experience that you and your friends truly deserve. Ciao. Bounasera.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I remember looking for a particular restaurant to spend my birthday dinner at and actually came to this place by mistake. However, the owner, Joe, offered for us to try their place and so we did. He suggested the Pasta Veranda Blanca, their Pork Medallion, and ordered their Peperroni Pizza. All I can say is that this was probably the best mistake I made that day. Everything--from the food and the ambience--was amazing. Joe was very accommodating and their staff were attentive. Their chef, Franz, even asked us personally how the food was. I even got a free mango panna cotta since it was my birthday and it was delicious.

Kudos to Joe and Franz for making that night a memorable one. Will definitely recommend this to my friends and to anyone who plans to visit Puerto Galera. :)

1  Thank Mike K
verandawhitebeach, Front Office Manager at Resto Veranda, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Hi Mike K,
Thanks for your beautiful review. We are glad you made that "mistake" and gave us a chance to celebrate your birthday with you!
Cheers again and hope to see you soon!