“Really effective service! Great local dishes!”
Review of Coco Lime

Coco Lime
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Asian, Philippine
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Went there for dinner with a friend, it was busy there even before 7p.m, but staffs worked pretty fast and sat us down and got us menu.

We order coriander prawns, garlic rice, seafood rice noodles, kere-kere beef and coconut shakes.

I love the coriander prawns a lot! It tastes a bit sweet to me but i guess that's how locals like it, it taste amazing! I even use those sauce to mixed with the seafood rice noodle! The rice noodle itself was good too!! A staff recommended us to try the local Kere-kere beef, that's beef stew in peanut butter sauce, it was a bit sweet to me no doubt and peanut butter taste very strong, it came with a shrimp paste which was nicely salted which made the dish taste more likely to what i thought would taste like. :P

Coconut shake was good too, it isn't very milky which is good, very refreshing!

We were recommended to visit this restaurant by locals, they all said this is a bit of an expensive restaurant but I think it was ok! Our bill were P1050 in total which filled up two of us big girls!

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

They are one of the best... I've been eating here since 2002 and the food quality and service improves a lot... good and delicious food at a very affordable price... highly recommended for all types of traveller...

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Good- food

Bad- staff are not accommodating, you will not see them smiling while serving you

Tips
-go early so you can enjoy your food
-if the complimentary parking cards are out, just rqst for ur receipts to be signed by the manager

Read great reviews from tripadvisor so we decided to try Cocolime. The resto serves really good food but we were disappointed with how the waiters acted.

We arrived 1:10pm and the waiters were somehow hesitant to accomodate us bec they are already taking last orders but i was able to talk to the manager Mr. Ramon and explained that i have senior citizens with me and he gladly accomodated us.

They were all in a hurry bec they will close by 2pm and the same staff will again serve by 5-10pm. So we ordered and ate our lunch as fast as we could bec you will notice customers were already leaving and the waiters were all fast cleaning the area. That is around before 2pm.

It was just so uncomfortable bec they are staring and waiting for us to finish our food.. And looking at their faces they are not smiling! You will feel insulted. My MIL almost choked bec she was also eating fast. So we decided to just take home the leftovers even the iced tea!!

After we paid our bill, i asked for complimentary parking cards for 2 cars. But only the 12th and the last card is available and the waitress (abt 5" with long curly hair) said the other car is no longer free. We ask the parking attendant and he said a receipt will do. We then clarified it to the waitress and requested if the receipt we had can be split. Then came the ASST MANAGER MAYA handing us 2 more receipts. As if saying here are the receipts now go and leave! I was already out of the resto but cant help to release my disappointment so i called Ramon.

We understand their situation.. Maybe they are all dead tired but it is not right esp they are frontliners.

2  Thank Pam T
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Called restaurant to book a reservation and was told they do not take reservations on Sundays as it's a first come first served basis
On going to the eatery there were empty tables, some with reserved signs on
When I addressed the matter with a restaurant supervisor I was told the were for people on the waiting list, although clearly they were clear and people were not being shown to them.
This is restaurant that closes during Sunday afternoon when it's always busy
Doh ?!
Not really being straight with customers

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

My girl really really loves the buko dessert! she didn't even share with me. whahahhaha...

CocoLime is a place to visit if your looking for a very good Asian Cuisine at SBMA Olongapo City. Its great resto for family, friends and couple.