US$182
US$140
US$109
TributePortfolio
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Kosenda Hotel(Jakarta)
US$75
All reviewscity viewshower roomfront deskbusiness tripstrategic locationroom servicenice hotelhalimbugsstafperdanaairportcleanlinessfloorelevatoramenities
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Everything was Ok, love the spacious room, the ambience, the hospitality, and yet just want to raise several points:
1. About parking fee, at first we checked in, front desk officer already asked us our car plate number and we wrote it down, unfortunately this morning we checked out and gave the parking slip, we had to pay because the parking officer said it has not been posted yet to the system and we need to report to front desk. This was not what we expected, since ideally front desk officer should have posted our car plate number immediately when they have got it, rather we have to go back to the front desk than we will be coming late since we were on hurry, we just decided to pay the parking fee. Please revisit this matter for your improvement.
2. Food, taste was Ok for me, but it was unfortunate not warm or hot for several items, like some fried snacks for ifthar and nasi uduk (a bit cold), which i think you should serve it in a warm condition.

Hope you can revisit those points above for your improvement.

Thank you!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 June 2016

the room is spacy and clean, bathroom is clean also, but the wall is too thin, so you can hear a sound from other room. fortunately, my floor is quite. but my friend's floor is so noisy.

the wifi is fast. there is a desk work in the room. suitable for business.

breakfast menu is variative and delicious.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

I was staying with my family for a few days. At first we chose to stay here because of its location, but in the end, we did not expect to have this level of service, it was really great! The bed, room, bathroom, restaurant are nice. I had a very good sleep and great breakfast.

Moreover, the staffs are mostly polite and helpful except the reception staffs working when I checked in, they were taking time and could not try to manage what customers want. They were good but I've seen better in most other place.

I wouldn't mind to come back to this place in the future! Cheers!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

I have book the room via website hotel and ask for double bad and non smoking room, when I arrive the recepsionist is not helpfull at all. The only room that have double bad is smoking room, I said I'm OK with twin bed and need help to arrange the bed to be double bad, he not respond my request and I must arrange the bad myself and I try to call housekeeping 2 times, it's not success. I'm disapointed with the service!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Nortisop
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

I booked thru Traveloka and just stay for 1 night for business matter. The room quite spacious for that price. There are coffee maker and box deposit. Cleanliness is fine but I found some tiny bugs flying. Please spray anti bugs before customer in.

They fulfill my request room near elevator and non smoking room. I got room with highway view. If you can deal with the noisy of highway, then it is fine. Jakarta never sleep, I still can hear noisy of cars at 3.45 am when prepared to tahajud. The wall is thin, still can hear people talk outside the room.

Breakfast is fine but as I told in subject there are many business people stay here so don't wonder if the restaurant full with group of people. Don't worry staff ready to refill the empty containers. My advise just get breakfast on time esp if you got early meeting or training.

Service is fine, the FO also ask me whether I drive or want to book taxi or not and for when.

Fitness will be opened on April. It should be mentioned at Traveloka.

Not bad for the new hotel.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Dionisius L, Room Division Manager at Hotel Dafam Teraskita Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear WP42356

Warm Greetings From Hotel Dafam Teraskita Jakarta,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Dafam Teraskita as a placed for you to stay. Apology for the inconvenience caused by the bug in the room. Your input is highly appreciated and we determined to give the best product and services to our beloved guests such as yourself.
Should you coming to stay at Hotel Dafam Teraskita Jakart, please do no hesitate to contact us at 021-22807777 or simply email at info@dafam-teraskita.com.
Wish you all the best.