US$228
  • Breakfast included
US$62
US$96
Century Park Hotel
All reviewstanah abanglaundry roomsarinah mallwalking distancegrand indonesiaself service laundrythamrin areawifi connectionsmart hotelstreet foodthamrin roadsmall gymroom facingfifth floorbusiness tripbudget hotelcoffee machine
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights. This location is near and is walking distance for me to few attractions like National Monument, Istiqlal masjid, Tanah Abang and Jakarta Cathedral.
They offer very good breakfast with different hot and cold options each day.
Staff is very attentive and helpful. They listen and answer questions. Few names I remembered like Yani, Felicia and Fajar.
House keeping was very pleasant and responsive. Engineering staff was smiling when they came to room to clean A.C. filter.
Nearby you can find many restaurants and American fast food places like KFC, McDonald's, Burger King and Starbucks, etc

Overall, good place to stay and very good value.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Last weekend I had a chance to stay with friends at this hotel. Well at first, I did not expect anything from this hotel. It was just a short get away. Well the room was great, very clean and neat as well. Full-amenities are prepared by the hotel, so I'm quite impressed by the attention from a simple details.

But, what an amazing experience I had the next morning, I requested for a wake up call. Someone from front desk called couple times until I was awake, even remind us to have a breakfast ! Another level of hospitality ! When I were about to check out, the front desk staff who was actually did the wake up call named Felicia greet me and my friends with a big smile and amazing hospitality. Well, if I am about to come back there, will definitely looking for this lady ! Excellence service ! Keep it up

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Raisa K, Assistant Marketing Communication Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Wahid Hasyim, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Samsamsamsam77,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us with a candid review. We appreciate your wonderful comment regarding our facilities and service. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience.
Please feel free to keep us as a point of contact when you are planning your next visit to Jakarta as we would be more than happy to help you with your arrangements.

Thank you again for your very kind and positive comments – I will of course share this feedback with my team.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel last week with my friends, we just want to chill and relax and we are not expecting too much service by this hotel because they are not 5 stars.

but i am surprise by they're service especially i still remember girl name felicia as a front desk i guess. she was really listening to our comment and our request.
She explain very well the concept of this hotel. and one that i notice was she still smile and remember our name even in the midnight.

i really feel this small hotel tought a good lesson to their staff.

the room is excellent, i can see sarinah building accross the room and for you who dont like to smoke please request non smoking room then you will find your room is really clean. worth of value.

Good Job!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Dniel88,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your wonderful comment regarding our friendly staff and strategic location. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience.
Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express, and please feel free to keep us as a point of contact when you are planning your next visit to our hotel as we would be more than happy to help you with your arrangements.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I was on a business trip with my partner in early of October'17 and stayed for 3D2N. It was my second time stayed in this hotel. Feel glad that my request was taken into reality...high level, facing front view and most important thing is non-smoking room and it's very clean. Most i like this hotel is their strong wi-fi connection and it's FREE!!!
Great location, not so congested (as everyone knows on the Jakarta's traffic) and just a walking distance to Tanah Abang (600m) and convenience store.
Front desk staff are very friendly and efficient. Especially Ms Felicia and Mr Fajar, both of them are very helpful. Thank you guys!!!
However, the management need to focus on several things such as breakfast menu (lack of choices) and room air conditioning (temperature does not feel as it shows).

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Raisa K, Assistant Marketing Communication Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Wahid Hasyim, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Dear Edy S,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Expess Jakarta Wahid Hasyim. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our strategic location, cleanliness and friendly staff. It is our goal to maintain the hotel standard for all of our beloved guest.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I like there staff and room is very clean and nice but one thing every were can smell of smoking cigarette only outside of room not inside of room breakfast need to improve hope i will come back again to this place.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Raisa K, Assistant Marketing Communication Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Wahid Hasyim, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear dsphuket,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express Jakarta Wahid Hasyim. We are thrilled that you had a great stay with us. It is unfortunate that you did experience a couple of minor issues during your stay, and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of the breakfast variety. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations.

We would hope that you would give us another chance to make your next stay as best as it can be.

Stay Smart with us!