All reviewscheck in processchoose this hotelgreat hoteltvsleepreceptiontransitstainstoiletriesbusinesshousekeeping
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Came here for business purposes. The hotel is very clean and decent for its price. Close to famous city malls. Such as Mall Taman Anggrek and Central Park. Very friendly staffs especially thanks mba Mano at front office for being so nice to us!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Teuku Reza M, Front Office Manager at Ibis Budget Jakarta Daan Mogot, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Timothy T,

Teuku Reza Maulana
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Quality time with sweet family at ibis budget jakarta daan mogot sangat memuaskan i get a great service from all staff like security and upon check in fast with Ai and mano. For breakfast simple but good taste and waiter so frendly. Keep it up ibis budget.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Paulus K, General Manager at Ibis Budget Jakarta Daan Mogot, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Vienda H,

It is a true honor to receive such a great feedback following your stay in ibis Budget Jakarta Daan Mogot.

This is always a sincere pleasure to receive great scores as an appreciation of our team’s services. I will share your comments with our team and I am certain that your feedback will serve as an encouragement to continuously improve our guest experience. As we always strive to continually improve the quality of our services, please do not hesitate to share with us more details in order to achieve better in the future.

I thank you very much for sharing your experience, and hope your next visit will be even more pleasant!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Always have a good rest if i stay here, good service for a all staff esepecially from front office (Ai & Reza) checkin and check out fast and for breakfast good. Location also good near with mall and train station.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Paulus K, General Manager at Ibis Budget Jakarta Daan Mogot, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Yopy12;

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis budget Jakarta Daan Mogot. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Sincerely, Paulus Karim General Manager

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel outside was more than okay. Area around was lil bit busy but nothing around to go or visit. I believe this hotel is only for budget n quick stay only. It is very far away from everything.

My room was really small n lil bit stinky. Even the pillow smell bad. Cleaning was not accepted.
The shower was outside what it should be a bathroom. I guess they did not have a shower in the beginning then decided to build one. The sank was outside.

I do not recommend this hotel at all unless your really on budget and need to stay kind of near to airport. Otherwise get yourself much nicer hotel. I only chose this hotel because of the name as Ibis Hotels, but unfortunately disappointed me so much.

Please kindly if you like my review, click on 'Like' to help me and others. Thank you.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Allord
Paulus K, General Manager at Ibis Budget Jakarta Daan Mogot, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Allord;

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis budget Jakarta Daan Mogot. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

A very special attention hotel has new linen and to answer your concerned smell on pillow cover that one of our drier machine is not well function. We have fixed this and it will not happen again.

The size of the room and bathroom (shower) is following the ibis budget standard all around the world. In ibis budget we provide the shower with separate sink inside the room. Ibis Budget is one of the family Ibis (Ibis Budget, Ibis & Ibis Styles) and room size and to fit with budget price.

Nevertheless, Ibis Budget Jakarta Daan Mogot is the only Ibis Budget which as Double bed with Living Room or two standard room in one access door. Perhaps You may find it for your next stay with us or presume to contact my email address gm@ibis-budget-jakarta-daan-mogot.com. The Living Room with double bed is 25 m sqr with more price to spend for a family type of room.

At Ibis Budget, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I enjoy our stay at this hotel. The room and bathroom are compact, clean and cozy. The staffs especialy Arul from restaurant are friendly and helpfull. Will be back to stay at this hotel in our next trip to Jakarta.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Paulus K, General Manager at Ibis Budget Jakarta Daan Mogot, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2018

Dear Loe_gigi:

Thank you for choosing ibis budget Jakarta Daan Mogot and reply with excellent comment!
We are looking forward for your next stay with us!

Best Regards;