All reviewsarts cafewriters barbutler servicegallery suitelotte shopping mallgarden viewkids clubjogging trackliving roomroom checkciputra worldconcierge teambusiness tripbeautiful hotelspecial thanksswimming pooldirect access
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

What a lovely stay for us
The hotels is very well maintained.
The staff is very attentive they really know how to pamper their guest
Lilik and yoga welcoming us with a genuine and warm
The room was lovely with high quality materials represent raffles brand
We had the dinner and breakfast in arts cafe..the staff very professional and the food also great with nice buffet presentation
Highly recommended hotel and will come back for sure

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Yves M, General Manager at Raffles Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying at Raffles Jakarta. I am pleased to read that you had a lovely stay with us and enjoyed our food selection during breakfast and dinner at Arts Cafe. I will convey your appreciation to Lilik and Yoga. I am sure they will be delighted and motivated to see their names mentioned in your review. Thank you for recommending us to our future traveler. Looking forward to welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had spent 1 night with my family
The chek in procedure its very efficient Lilik welcome us with very positif and professional gesture..not longer than 5 minutes
The porter anto escort to our suite..he explain everything about the room
My son is very excited with the welcome amenities..puzzle, colouring book with the pencil also. I really impressed with the name of my son writen in the goody bag..very attention to details
The room very beautiful with high quality represent Raffles brand
Than you to Ratna, Etha, Anwar..who really taking care us during our stay

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Raffles Jakarta and for taking your time to share your staycation experience with us. I am glad to read that your son loved our welcome amenities, especially that you were amazed to find his name on the goodie bag prepared just for him. I will share your kind words with our colleagues, Ratna, Etha, Anwar, and Lilik. I am sure they will be delighted to read your review. Looking forward to welcoming you back in Raffles Jakarta shortly.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The room is bigger than other 5 stay hotel in Jakarta. The location is very near to shopping mall (Lotte Shopping avenue). The bed is so comfortable. Need more variation of meals during the breakfast.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with raffles.com
Yves M, General Manager at Raffles Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Raffles Jakarta as your accommodation choice and for taking your time to share an excellent review in TripAdvisor. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us especially our spacious and luxury room with it's comfortable bed. Your feedback on the variety of breakfast has been well noted for further improvement. It is feedback such as yours that enables us to serve more better for our guest. Looking forward to welcoming you back at the nearest future.

Warm regards, Yves Mudry - General Manager

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My family stayed at Raffles Jakarta for 5 days last week. Being very frequent travelers, we typically have super high expectations – and I have to say that Raffles Jakarta actually greatly exceeded our expectations.

First of all, the hotel is absolutely beautifully maintained. The grounds are immaculate and the room is incredibly clean. Everything looks brand new. The room itself is huge, we were very comfortable there with our two kids. The bathrooms are great for children – the bath is deep and shower has an option for either the handle or rain. One of my favorite things were the bathrobes – super comfortable. I appreciated that the room was quiet. Yes, we heard a bit of traffic from the road downstairs but we never heard any other guests.

Food was AMAZING. There is buffet for breakfast and dinner. Not only did they have all kinds of Western food that my kids enjoyed (and we always got extra stuff such as pancakes or eggs), there is plenty of Indonesian food to try. And lots of fresh fruits and veggies. For breakfast they always gave us freshly pressed juices to go, and dinners had several special entrees to try for each table. Room service has been great as well. Quality of food was outstanding – everything was fresh and very tasty. Being from the US, we especially enjoyed trying new foods and Raffles staff has been helpful in explaining the foods to us.

My kids very much enjoyed the pool and the playground. My husband was able to get a tennis lesson (all scheduled same day, very accommodating) and I tried Raffles spa for two treatments (both were great!). In general, every single person we met was incredibly accommodating. Even for basic things like late check-out or extra coffee delivered to the room, everyone was willing to help us. My two children absolutely loved the hotel too – we got a birthday cake (with a printed car on it, my son’s favorite!) the first day, some coloring books and puzzles the second day, and teddy bears in Indonesian outfits the last day. We also came back to the room to cookies and extra fruit.

Finally, I want to say special thanks to a couple of people. Our butler – Dani – was truly exceptional. He was so attentive to us. Jay at the pool bar (Navida) was awesome as well… he taught us a bit about the history of Indonesia and always made sure that we had enough food and drinks. Ikram (I hope I am spelling the name right) who helps Jay at the pool deserves a special thank you as well. Everyone was outstanding at the Raffles but those three individuals went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Raffles Jakarta as your accommodation of choice during your recent visit to the city. It is more than a pleasure to have you and your family stay with us and to know that you enjoyed all our facilities. It is such a pleasure to read your review, as it all describe very nicely the experience our team provides to our guests. It is what we called; the Raffles legendary service, and there are no more significant rewards for us than to read a comment likes yours. So thank you very much for this. I have shared your kind words with our Executive Chef and his culinary team, and they were amazed to see that your family find our food amazing.
Thank you for sharing some useful information for our future traveler.
Looking forward to welcoming you back at the soonest.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

What a really excellent service from the staff. I stay with my family during easter long weekend. Thank you for the hospitality! Especially Reza from housekeeping, Uli from concierge for helping me book a table for dinner. Joshua, Nina, Henry and Sandy, they served with heart and really take care us during dinner time. Taufika during breakfast time as well. Last but not least thanks for a fond farewell from Ferdi & Johanna. I will definitely come back :).

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank 119Den

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for spending your Easter weekend with your family in Raffles Jakarta. It is a delight to have you stay with us and to know that you enjoyed our hospitality. Your kind words have been conveyed to Reza, Uli, Joshua, Nina, Henry, Ferdi and Sandy who has made your Easter weekend a memorable one. Looking forward to welcoming you back in Raffles Jakarta.