“Delicate pies”

Cuisines: Deli, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Love the pies, the bread. But kind of pricey. Fruit pies are great, i always come back for that, kiwi pies

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Such great potential, however after choosing to pay $8 for my roll, I would expect to find some filling in it. It does not matter what baguette you order, the filling is placed at the opening to make it appear filled. What you actually find is the bare minimum filling.
It's fraud/theft...

Don't bother with it if they have this mindset

Reviewed 24 June 2017

I have been to Paul several times and I really like the food, specially the Atlantic Sandwich (Salmon). However, the service is always a mess, forgetting what I order, taking too long to take note or even to give me the menu.... This place with the proper service would be awesome....

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I find the food here variable. Bakery goods are great. Especially the pear tart. Coffee is enjoyable.

Not so excited by the main food dishes. Nothing bad. Acceptable. Wouldn't complain having a meal here.

Service is usually friendly and prompt. No complaints. Setting is nice although by driveway.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I went here because there were so many people so I wondered went in and it took 15 mts before someone served us then when we finally got served the food was poorly presented and not good so why the people ? Because of the location and the large smoking area and it's position that's the only reason I ate the salmon it was burnt and the wine was old and I returned the bottle would I go there again ? NO NOT AT ALL