“Amazing hotel”

The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place
Ranked #2 of 470 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went there for a 2 night stay, the staff were all very polite and prompt; often going out of their way to ensure that our stay was as comfortable as possible. The accommodations were comfortable and spacious. Absolutely 0 complaints.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michael C
KaranBerry2016, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Michael C,

We were glad to welcome you and thank you for your review.
It is pleasing to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I am delighted that you left the hotel with such good memories following your recent stay.

The team and I hope to welcome you back for yet another unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Been at the Residence for 4 nights. Amazing services, all staffs are nice and very informative. One even give us free coffee at our ala carte breakfast on the first day. Property is really well designed with warm ambience, very clean and very complete. Perfect location, in the central business district of jakarta, being part of the luxury mall.. with many nice restaurants and coffee shops. (Hardrock cafe, Paul, Cork n Screw, and sooo many more).Really want to put my coming guests to this place.
Oh the pillows really made me wake up late, so comfy ;)
Perfect!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Astri N,

Many thanks for reviewing The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place. We were privileged that you choose our hotel when you visited Jakarta. Thank you so much for your recommendation and we look forward to your next visit for another memorable experience.

Hope to welcome you at the soonest.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed 2 nights in this 32nd floor of executive class unit of Jakarta Ritz Carlton Residence. It was spacious, comfortable & very clean. There was balcony for every unit & we could see amazing night view of Jakarta.

All staffs were very professional, coupled with uniquely Indonesian's genuine friendliness. It felt GOOD to stay there.

Amazing breakfast with signature dish.
Wish to come back again in next occasion.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Appleen,

Thank you for taking the time to write review following your recent stay with us. It gives me great pleasure to know that you enjoyed the facilities and the service of our Ladies & Gentlemen.

At The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place we take great pride in providing the highest levels of service to our guests, ensuring each and every need is met. I am so pleased we achieved this during your visit and look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy another memorable experience.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My last stay at this hotel was incredible. Me and my wife stayed at the residence to attend a business meeting. Our stay was memorable,the staffs always greet warmly and the food was delicious. 2 days ago, when my wife want to check out, i had a business meeting outside so i couldn’t accompany her. Earlier, she told me that she had a bad headache. She was waiting for the taxi to bring her to the doctor when Tasya , greeter girl since we first came in, start a conversation with her and when she found out that my wife had a headache, she asked my wife to wait for a moment and she brought her a cup of tea and a bread. My wife was very thankful of her kindness. Surely will come back again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Hendra T,

It makes me feel proud to know that Tasya stood out with her exceptional service and I would be happy to share your appreciation with her.

Hope to welcome you at the soonest.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

In my last trip with family, we would like to appreciate the following people whom we recognized to provide great service with their always smiling faces (please pardon me should there be any misspelling) :
Ms. Nova (guest welcome desk & who took care a smooth registration/check-in), Mr. Dasep (who always cheerfully welcome us as one of the management team), Ms. Ririe,Ms. Novia,Ms.Theresia (who seem to be almost 'every time' in the lounge and welcome us for meals/drinks although we know they are in shift duties, so we wish them well and our thanks to them). Another special person would be somebody behind the scene (a chef probably, that I am not too sure of his position) by the name Mr. Samuel, who cut just one mango for myself since I really love mangoes. Even after we already live permanently in Singapore, we always try to find this type of mangoes called Harumanis, which fit to my taste-bud. Not saying other mangoes are bad, but that's one my favourites. So thanks to Mr. Samuel who saw me looking for 'disappearing' mangoes on the service plate and offered me to cut one piece of mango. I understand they may not be able to serve to each guest everytime anytime, so it was a pleasure to have it.

For Sunday breakfast, we want to thank the following:
Ms. Gita, Ms Ana (who always got busy with making sure our plates were changed with the clean one and out table was without unused plates. Thanks for that). And Ms. Ayu, who served in egg-station. She actually forgot my order for some reason but she finally remembered and brought the egg to my table. It was not a big deal since I can just come back and asked my order, but the fact she remembered it, was something to appreciate.

For dinner, we were served by Ms. Tamara, a well-mannered person who serves the guest well and Ms. Novia.

I noticed Ms. Natasya who spilled out a little bit of milk from the cup which was just a little accident and nothing bothered us, but she really cleaned all properly. What a nice serving attitude.

Ms. Hasmi, Ms Juwita were the ones handling our check-out and they made it efficient. I think you start to be comparable as your counterpart in Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore in term of efficient. Keep up the good work!

One last thing which impressed us very well was a surprise prepared by the team in lounge, led & organized by Ms. Dwi. So when we were in the hotels, we usually invited friends/family and on the recent visit, it was my wife's relative who came to visit us at the hotel (by the way, thanks for the service rendered to them everytime there were around). It just so happened that this relatives have their daughter's birthday. We did ask a staff to help get a little cake to celebrate but what we did expect and the staff did it above and beyond our expectation was to get a nice special yummy cake and they dressed up a bit to celebrate this girl's birthday who was not long ago lost her brother. Pictures attached are the staff who involved. I believe the compliments should not be only to these staff who involved in this little event, but all of them who are working in RCPP Lounge. Thank you from us. That birthday celebration probably brought an additional joy to our relatives' family because little that they knew this family just went through two subsequent tragedies and sad events which I would not mention. So I believe, the little things they did, especially with that arrangement of birthday, touched our hearts.

Thank you for having hearts to serve your Guests. After all we are all serving people, no matter what our positions are. You serve your Guests well, I need to serve my clients as well and all the other Guests must be involved in any business that will need some sort of service to customers. So having a right attitude to serve people is what I can see in the Ritz Carlton Pacific Place team members. Please keep that level of service as I believe you will grow higher and bigger.

Thank you.

Note: the pictures might not be very sharp and a little dark, but they give the idea of the effort done by the Staff

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear purnadi,

What a wonderful note ! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted that you left the hotel with such good memories following your recent stay.

At The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place we take great pride in providing the highest levels of service to our guests, ensuring each and every need is met. I am so pleased we achieved this during your visit.

Your special recognition of the services provided by our ladies & gentlemen are extremely precious for us. I have shared your kind comments and appreciation with our ladies and gentlemen who were delighted to know that you had such a wonderful experience.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to very soon again.