US$206
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$62
1,009 results
All reviewsthe club loungestock exchange buildingsame buildingrooms are hugedirect accessmemorable staywashing machinehotel roombusiness hotelliving roomcity viewhome away from homebusiness districtexcellent hotelbusiness tripshopping mallspecial thanks
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Been at the Residence for 4 nights. Amazing services, all staffs are nice and very informative. One even give us free coffee at our ala carte breakfast on the first day. Property is really well designed with warm ambience, very clean and very complete. Perfect location, in the central business district of jakarta, being part of the luxury mall.. with many nice restaurants and coffee shops. (Hardrock cafe, Paul, Cork n Screw, and sooo many more).Really want to put my coming guests to this place.
Oh the pillows really made me wake up late, so comfy ;)
Perfect!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
KaranBerry2016, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Astri N,

Many thanks for reviewing The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place. We were privileged that you choose our hotel when you visited Jakarta. Thank you so much for your recommendation and we look forward to your next visit for another memorable experience.

Hope to welcome you at the soonest.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights in this 32nd floor of executive class unit of Jakarta Ritz Carlton Residence. It was spacious, comfortable & very clean. There was balcony for every unit & we could see amazing night view of Jakarta.

All staffs were very professional, coupled with uniquely Indonesian's genuine friendliness. It felt GOOD to stay there.

Amazing breakfast with signature dish.
Wish to come back again in next occasion.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Appleen,

Thank you for taking the time to write review following your recent stay with us. It gives me great pleasure to know that you enjoyed the facilities and the service of our Ladies & Gentlemen.

At The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place we take great pride in providing the highest levels of service to our guests, ensuring each and every need is met. I am so pleased we achieved this during your visit and look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy another memorable experience.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 November 2017

In my last trip with family, we would like to appreciate the following people whom we recognized to provide great service with their always smiling faces (please pardon me should there be any misspelling) :
Ms. Nova (guest welcome desk & who took care a smooth registration/check-in), Mr. Dasep (who always cheerfully welcome us as one of the management team), Ms. Ririe,Ms. Novia,Ms.Theresia (who seem to be almost 'every time' in the lounge and welcome us for meals/drinks although we know they are in shift duties, so we wish them well and our thanks to them). Another special person would be somebody behind the scene (a chef probably, that I am not too sure of his position) by the name Mr. Samuel, who cut just one mango for myself since I really love mangoes. Even after we already live permanently in Singapore, we always try to find this type of mangoes called Harumanis, which fit to my taste-bud. Not saying other mangoes are bad, but that's one my favourites. So thanks to Mr. Samuel who saw me looking for 'disappearing' mangoes on the service plate and offered me to cut one piece of mango. I understand they may not be able to serve to each guest everytime anytime, so it was a pleasure to have it.

For Sunday breakfast, we want to thank the following:
Ms. Gita, Ms Ana (who always got busy with making sure our plates were changed with the clean one and out table was without unused plates. Thanks for that). And Ms. Ayu, who served in egg-station. She actually forgot my order for some reason but she finally remembered and brought the egg to my table. It was not a big deal since I can just come back and asked my order, but the fact she remembered it, was something to appreciate.

For dinner, we were served by Ms. Tamara, a well-mannered person who serves the guest well and Ms. Novia.

I noticed Ms. Natasya who spilled out a little bit of milk from the cup which was just a little accident and nothing bothered us, but she really cleaned all properly. What a nice serving attitude.

Ms. Hasmi, Ms Juwita were the ones handling our check-out and they made it efficient. I think you start to be comparable as your counterpart in Ritz Carlton Millenia Singapore in term of efficient. Keep up the good work!

One last thing which impressed us very well was a surprise prepared by the team in lounge, led & organized by Ms. Dwi. So when we were in the hotels, we usually invited friends/family and on the recent visit, it was my wife's relative who came to visit us at the hotel (by the way, thanks for the service rendered to them everytime there were around). It just so happened that this relatives have their daughter's birthday. We did ask a staff to help get a little cake to celebrate but what we did expect and the staff did it above and beyond our expectation was to get a nice special yummy cake and they dressed up a bit to celebrate this girl's birthday who was not long ago lost her brother. Pictures attached are the staff who involved. I believe the compliments should not be only to these staff who involved in this little event, but all of them who are working in RCPP Lounge. Thank you from us. That birthday celebration probably brought an additional joy to our relatives' family because little that they knew this family just went through two subsequent tragedies and sad events which I would not mention. So I believe, the little things they did, especially with that arrangement of birthday, touched our hearts.

Thank you for having hearts to serve your Guests. After all we are all serving people, no matter what our positions are. You serve your Guests well, I need to serve my clients as well and all the other Guests must be involved in any business that will need some sort of service to customers. So having a right attitude to serve people is what I can see in the Ritz Carlton Pacific Place team members. Please keep that level of service as I believe you will grow higher and bigger.

Thank you.

Note: the pictures might not be very sharp and a little dark, but they give the idea of the effort done by the Staff

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear purnadi,

What a wonderful note ! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted that you left the hotel with such good memories following your recent stay.

At The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place we take great pride in providing the highest levels of service to our guests, ensuring each and every need is met. I am so pleased we achieved this during your visit.

Your special recognition of the services provided by our ladies & gentlemen are extremely precious for us. I have shared your kind comments and appreciation with our ladies and gentlemen who were delighted to know that you had such a wonderful experience.

I hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to very soon again.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

The staff were completely exceptional. The use of discreet headsets by the staff was a wonderful addition. It seemed as though the staff were waiting for me to step off the elevator to assist with my needs. The staff at the club floor were just wonderful. While I have stayed in some exceptional hotels during my travels, the staff made this one beyond 6 star! We had a very relaxing and pampered weekend. The food on the Club Level was very diverse and EXCELLENT! The beverage selection was much broader than was expected. I was surprised at every turn by the custom service provided and the staff anticipating our every need.

Room Tip: Try to get on the Club Level. The extra service on the Club floor (21) is exceptional!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear rdnck1998,

Thank you for taking the time to write review following your recent stay with us. It is always such a pleasure to read such kind words from our guests. We are delighted you had such an enjoyable visit - and were made to feel so welcome and comfortable by our ladies and gentlemen. This is one of the best rewards we could receive.

I hope its not going to be too long for you to return to your home in Jakarta. We are eagerly waiting to welcome you back.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Stayed at the residence with my family, the condition of the room quite good. I can say its very basic for the 5 stars, I've ever stayed at the residence with 5 star brand in other country and they are better than this.
But, overall experience was good, the service, the atmosphere, the environment, all good. The food for breakfast just so-so.. quite tasteless.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear AgungI,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the hotel following your recent stay.

It gives me great pleasure to know that you enjoyed the experience with us. We value your feedback and we look forward to welcome you very soon again for another memorable experience.