See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

We had office meeting here
The food is good
The meeting room quite nice, but there's no restroom for those who use the meeting room
So the hotel open 1 or 2 room to use as restroom
And the room is average

So far not bad
I give 4 star for this place

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Having several meeting occasion at Amaris Tebet,. Nothing special about the hotel But quite impressive in the beginning in terms of location and value for money. I had booked the hotel several times. But you can easily change to another hotel for some reason. Staff did not really attentive and responsive to my inquiries. The last one was about the billing receipt I required for my accounting. It did not come up as promised. Better to look for other hotel for a meeting. Maybe I just can not expect too much on the budget hotel. :)

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

This is one of the nice budget hotels. The room, the kitchen's menu, the meeting area are fine. The parking area is ok, the staffs are nice too, especially the security staffs. The only thing should be thought about is about the special bathroom for the training attendances. This hotel uses one of the bedroom close to the meeting room to be used as the toilet for the group of trainings.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Amaris T, General Manager at Amaris Hotel Tebet, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Dear Mr.Henklee, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. We are so glad you found our hotel a good place to stay, and that you enjoyed the menu and food at our restaurant and enjoyed your meeting event too. Unfortunately, it seems that we did not meet all your expectations (especially for rest room), we would certainly like to learn more about that. If you would like, please connect with me at the hotel or via email at ariyanto@amarishotel.com. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to be better each and every day. We are pleased that you enjoyed so much of our establishment, and we would be honored to have you return to our hotel in the future. Best regards, Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

I stayed for training session on September average service..clean..bit ..more detail..onHousekeeping... torn bedsheet...ant.
small Bisnis Center are help for..bisnis traveler. room not soundproof..traffic sound..can heard...enjoy the food,simple and don't expect more menu....

Room Tip: Higher floors have less A/C unit noise
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business

Dear Mr.Boiem, Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room that need more detail especially for Housekeeping. It is a pleasure to announce that we implemented many of these upgrades as bed duvet, new fresh linen, towel and much more! In taking great care of our charming hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well-maintained and comfortable atmosphere. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly at ariyanto@amarishotel.com if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved hotel! Best regards, Hotel Manager

Reviewed 7 April 2016

I would like to express my big thank you to Pak Heru the marketing of Amaris hotel, he's fast responds was amaze me, i've ask my bill to be sent and he's give he's effort very past to he's costumer , the location is very strategic and the breakfast variety is a hug ( for the standard of the city hotel ) if you compare to the price, the meeting agenda was professionally support by the team.
Thank you Pak Heru for helping us and myself specially , for your past respons and follow up.
Keep it up. i'll probably comback to this hotel

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Amaris T, General Manager at Amaris Hotel Tebet, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Dear Ms.Ocha,

Warmest Greeting from Amaris Hotel Tebet jakarta,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Best regards,