All reviews one bedroom apartment serviced apartment indoor pool washer dryer full kitchen city skyline office building living room business district jalan sudirman home away from home long stay dining table bad smell breakfast restaurant room service extra bed
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a night and was upgraded from a 1 bedroom apartment to a 2 bedroom apartment. I appreciate the kind gesture even as the place was under utilized by me. The apartment is fully equipped with kitchen utensils, oven, washing machine, coffee machine, TVs in each room, nice big bathroom and walk in wardrobes, etc. Will be back here again!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank RoyC2220
Shashank S, General Manager at The Mayflower, Jakarta - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Dear Roy,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Mayflower Jakarta, Marriott Executive Apartments and caring to share this wonderful feedback with us and our fellow travelers over Trip Advisor.

Your kind words towards the hotel room where you stayed and the services by our associates that lived up to your expectations delights us and encourages us to keep hosting our guests to similar seamless services in the future.

We are happy that you thoroughly enjoyed the services at the property and we look forward to hosting you again to another wonderful experience in the future.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I have spent 50% of my time over the past 3 months staying in the Mayflower Marriott. The initial reason was that it was walking distance to my office but the reason I continued coming back to the hotel was despite there being newer options available, the team at the Marriott were so fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and there were times when I ordered meals that did not exist on the menu and the chef would not only create them but would bring them to my room to ensure that it was exactly what I had in mind. There were times when I arrived to the hotel in the early hours of the morning, and the front desk team would come to my room to authorize my credit card so that I could get settled in quicker, knowing that I would need to be in the office the next day.

I would have absolutely no hesitations on recommending Marriott and am grateful to the team for making it a home away from home for me.

Room tip: Excellant service, good breakfast, large rooms.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Caryn Louise T

Dear Caryn,

What an amazing endorsement of your recent stays with us and I can’t thank you enough for taking out time and posting it.

Your kind words towards the services we could offer and that lived up to your expectations delights us and encourages us to keep hosting our guests to similar seamless services in the future. Easily our staffs are our single biggest asset and clearly help us to keep our loyal guests coming back to us.

We are happy that you thoroughly enjoyed the personalized service by our Chefs that we could host you to during your stay at our property.

We look forward to seeing you soon on your next visit to the hotel only to delight you with an experience to cherish from.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We have stayed at this hotel for two nights for finishing a job assignment.
The staff was very friendly, the hotel was very clean, the room is quite big and has a great views.
The hotel is located in a building named Indofood Tower, in jalan Sudirman, which is the main street and centrally located in Jakarta.
I love this place and for sure will try to stay bit longer next time.

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank asriniruth
Shashank S, General Manager at The Mayflower, Jakarta - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

Dear Asriniuth,

We are pleased to hear from you based on your recent experience at the hotel.

Your kind words towards the services that lived up to your expectations delights us and encourages us to keep hosting our guests to similar seamless experiences in the future.

We are happy to learn that you have chosen to stay with us once again for your 2 nights stay. We look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to the hotel only to delight you with an experience to cherish from.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

I had great stay during my visit. The rooms are spacious and the staff are accommodating and helpful. Accessible to many business offices and near to Grand Indonesia Mall. A worthy place to stay In terms of value for money.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank NatCagara

Dear NatCagara,
T
hank you for choosing to stay at the Mayflower Jakarta, Marriott Executive Apartments and caring to review us on this forum.

Your kind words towards our associates delight us and encourage us to keep hosting our guests to similar seamless services in the future.

We look forward to seeing you soon on your next visit to the hotel only to delight you with another memorable experience.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We have stayed at this hotel for four nights with our two kids. The staff was very friendly, the hotel was very clean. The breakfast was good enough to make everybody in the family happy given how our kids are fussy with food... The indoor pool was nice. I had a massage which had a discount, and I was very happy. Jakarta is not an easy place to travel with kids -distances are long, and transportation in that traffic is not very pleasant. However, staff at the hotel makes it easier for you... The hotel is located in a business compound named Indofood Tower (not to mix it with the other Marriott). There is an Italian restaurant underneath, which was good for us...

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank desenol
Shashank S, General Manager at The Mayflower, Jakarta - Marriott Executive Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear Desenol,

We are happy to hear back from you based on the recent Marriott experience you had in the property.

Your kind words towards the room where you stayed, the breakfast spread and our friendly associate service team is much appreciated.

We look forward to hosting you again to another memorable experience to cherish from.