1,935 results
All reviews asia restaurant grand room the club lounge walk in wardrobe rooms are huge pacific place excellent stay room service business trip luxurious hotel excellent hotel free shuttle special thanks standard room enjoyed my stay f b buffet breakfast
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed two times at Ritz Carlton hotel Mega Kuningan-Jakarta, first look at this hotel is very impressive and The fragrance smells remains me the hotels in bali, the fragrance is very relaxation. My kid liked the receptionist she was super nice to my kid and friendly. and the housekeeping Ibu Santi has told me that there is my stuff left behind after chek out. and she said will keep it until we can take it back and given me time for 3 months. really feel very safe even though left behind will disappear as they secure it. as well as with the Asian restaurant maids they are all very friendly and offer deep dish
The restaurant was primarily Mr. Anto (the supervisor of Asian Restaurant) he was so gracious that I and my child became familiar and we chatted about many things including children's etc, I was late for breakfast when I woke up it was 10 am, and it turns out there still time until 10.30 I think we will breakfast with haste because it will soon be trimmed all the breakfast dishes but this restaurant waiter swiftly help us take the dish so we can have breakfast quietly because the dish we want already prepared by them ,, it was so pleasant to stay here with my little family. thank you very much for all the staff at hotel ritz carlton jakarta, very nice hotel and very satisfactory service. Definitely will come again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
RCJMegaKuningan, Managing Director at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Angel N,

Thank you so much for your continued support and patronage. We are delighted to hear that you had an excellent stay experience with us here. Your kind words serves as a further encouragement for our Ladies and Gentlemen to provide the finest level of service to our guests.

We very much look forward to warmly welcoming you back for more Ritz-Carlton memories.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Stayed in Ritz Kuningan on 15 Jun to 17 Jun during the Hari Raya holiday period. Very tight security check upon entrance to hotel lobby. Parking place is not practical, from lobby you need to exit hotel, drive a whole roundabout and enter the parking space.

I am a Marriott Gold member. I went to the reception to check in and was told that I should check in on 2nd floor. The hotel setup ad-hoc check in counters on 2nd floor and setup a child entertainment area and lounge nearby, which was nice. During Hari Raya holiday, this hotel is packed with family spending holiday in Jakarta, including myself. During this period, the hotel was also selling cheap rate packages which can be purchased at local travel agents. It is definitely cheaper than the rate I paid from Ritz website.

They recognized my Marriot Gold member and give me a room upgrade. Check in was quiet smooth no hassle. But I was not offered any welcome drink, I feel like I was not treated like Elite member, but more like the others who perhaps purchase the cheaper package.

The room size is nice although the layout is weird. There was an unnecessary corridor with working desk and small pantry and basin. There was no welcome letter, welcome amenities (such as fruits etc). Nothing at all, which was really disappointing for Ritz brand. The room conditions were very well kept, although the hotel is aging, they do a good maintenance.

Check out is smooth and I told the reception lady that I was expecting more from a Ritz. The lady was also suprised that I wasn't offered a welcome drink voucher during check in.

Overall, I still had a nice stay because of the comfort of the room. But I clearly was expecting more for a Ritz Carlton.

Note: it is already 3 weeks since check out, this stay has not been posted in my account (including the points). not sure what was going on

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
RCJMegaKuningan, Managing Director at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear rhendarto,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. While we are delighted to learn that you enjoyed the comfort of your room, it is with regret to note that the service was not up to your expectations.

Please accept my heartfelt apologies and we do hope that you could contact Ellya, our Quality Manager directly at ellyana.agustina@ritzcarlton.com for further discussions and to provide us with the opportunity to personally apologize to you again and see how we could restore your trust in us.

With renewed apology,

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I spent 3 nights here dad had an amazing experience. The hotel facilities are fabulous and the staff go the extra mile at all times. The room attendants were Rahma,Fauzan and Sutis and gave great professional service I’d definately recommend this hotel for business or pleasure. Can’t wait to stay again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear gottal,

Thank you for sharing your amazing review. We are pleased to know that we have exceeded your expectations. The entire team sends their regards to you for your very enchanting endorsement to their efforts in delivering a truly remarkable and relaxing stay. Thank you for also shinning a light on Rahma, Fauzan and Suties whom are very much enthused to receive such an amazing feedback and I must say that such comments go a long way to motivating them. We cannot wait to have the pleasure of welcoming you back for more Ritz-Carlton memories.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

You cannot ask for more. Excellent service, great staff, an awesome experience from arrival to departure.
The room was spacious with 2 king size beds, bathroom was great.
Top notch service
Look forward to another stay

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
RCJMegaKuningan, Managing Director at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Kensone,

Thank you for choosing us as your hotel of choice in Jakarta. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we are happy that you enjoyed every minute of your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend!
Staff are just great! Nothing was ever a problem, always eager to help; and always done with a genuine smile! Very Rare!
Will definitely come back when we next visit Jakata...
Well Done Ritz Carlton Jakarta!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Luen M,

Thank you very much for your kind words and for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor.

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed every moment of your stay and look forward to having an opportunity to welcome you back again soon.