“Fantastic Customer Service”

The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan
Ranked #3 of 469 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ritz Carlton Mega Kuningan distinguishes itself because of its associates.
I stayed in Ritz from Nov 13-15 for my business trip. I flew in early and reached the hotel at 10am. Although the room was not ready, Ms Putri ensured that I could work at the Business Centre. Through our conversation, she found out that my family loved Lapis Surabaya and bought a box of Lapis Surabaya and presented the Lapis to me together with Ritz Carlton HR at the end of my stay. I truly appreciate her thoughtful gesture. Kudos to Ritz for having an associate who exemplify the motto "We are ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen."
A shout out to Ari from the gymnasium. When he heard that I mentioned to another gymnasium staff that the Sauna's wooden plank was broken, he waited at the spa entrance and apologized for my inconveniences.
The housekeeping staff were also prompt in providing additional bottled water and replaced the ironing board when the one in the room was faulty.
All in all, I was touched by the smiles from the hearts of the associates from this hotel. This was my best Ritz Carlton experience. I would strongly recommend this hotel because of the attitude of its associates.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
RCJMegaKuningan, Managing Director at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Choon Teck C,

What a delight to learn that you had a great stay with us and thank you for taking the time to show appreciation to our Ladies and Gentlemen whom you have met during your stay for their warm and sincere service. We feel very honored that you are placing us in such high regards and look forward to welcoming you back for more Ritz-Carlton memories.

Nagesh Chawla

Write a ReviewReviews (1,559)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very delicious for the food and the ambience is really nice
We were happy could enjoy this evening together as friends..
Recomended restaurant, the hotel is very fancy.. Thanks to Putri GRA to took this picture!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Tatiek R,

Thank you for sharing your memories and we are extremely delighted to learn that you had a delightful evening here with your friends.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

RC Jakarta, Mega Kuningan:

Thank you very much for the wonderful stay I had. It was great due to the excellent service provided to me by the staff. Congratulations for the excellent work! Noteworthy are the housekeeping staff who made up my room very well and made sure it was spick and span and well-supplied with amenities throughout my stay. I have to mention Tarisa, Sam and Aini for the wonderful work. Also my butler, Risya who answered all my questions quickly and made sure I had everything I need. Keep up the admirable customer-centric attitude!

You made my stay not just comfortable but wonderful as well.

Thank you and as we say here in the Philippines: “Mabuhay!”

Minor area for improvement: sometimes the staff in the RC Club Lounge at the 26th floor were noisyly inside the room near the carving station.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
RCJMegaKuningan, Managing Director at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Joey P,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to care for your stay. We are delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay and sincerely appreciate the time you took to provide recognition for Tarisa, Sam, Aini and Risya for their exceptional service. They were all happy to receive such great feedback.

We hope your next stay is not too far in the future, and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Andy is amazing! We just arrived at this hotel last night and were assigned a room that did not match what we requested. Andy was so helpful in quickly finding us a new room that met our needs. So far the hotel is very lovely. And the staff are amazing! Thank you Ritz Carlton staff!! We are happy to be here.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank TBCINC

Dear thebutterflycastle,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review whilst still staying with us and for shining a light on Andy. We are very grateful for your genuine appreciation of our service and we wish you an enchanting stay filled with fond #RCmemories.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had the pleasure of staying in this hotel for 12 days in July.
We are still talking about how excellent and memorable this was.
Attentive staff, brilliant food , spacious rooms and quiet pool facilities.
The staff at the club lounge are just amazing and they were greeting us every day with a genuine smile from heart.
The day we departed the staff arranged a farewell by the main entrance and we all left with tears of happiness in our eyes.
We will never forget you and we have promised ourselves to return some day
Greetings from the Kroknes/Berg family

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Mr. Tord Kroknes Berg,

We sincerely appreciate that you gave us the opportunity to care for your stay during your 12 days visit to Jakarta. Our Ladies and Gentlemen are very encouraged by your glowing review; knowing that they have exceeded your expectations and took home fond memories of your stay with us.

Please write or call us when you are planning for your return. We would love to know the date and prepare well for another memorable stay.