“langitbiru.t”

Novotel Jakarta Mangga Dua Square
Ranked #39 of 468 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

excellent check in experience on Thursday, November 9th afternoon
good and helpful staff at gym
good breakfast
good place for business meeting and family gathering
good swimming pool
good lounge experience

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank langitbiru2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,359)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel staff is very good and helpful.
Particularly Ria at the Business Centre is great. I wish her all the best for her future and recommend my friends to use this hotel in Jakarta.

I am using Novotel all around the world and i am very happy with their properties and staff.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
NovotelJakartaM2S, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Jakarta Mangga Dua Square, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Sunil A

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Jakarta Mangga Dua Square. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team.

I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff especially for Ria, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Best Regards

Assistant Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 8 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

It’s the first time for me to stay in this hotel and i felt an amazing moment. Big swimming pool, big room with nice design and clean. The location near to the mall made me easily find the food also. So comfort to stay here. Thank you for housekeeping team who clean the room very good. Big thanks to Mr. Rustam and Ms. Eva who welcoming me in the front desk very warm and friendly. If i have a chance i wil be back to your hotel to feel another amazing moment again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
NovotelJakartaM2S, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Jakarta Mangga Dua Square, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Ibnu H

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel and for your positive comments.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our associates are truly inspired by your feedback and it motivates them do better, especially your compliment for our staff Rustam and Eva, With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations.

We would love to host you again and we will ensure that your stay are just as memorable the second time. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Asst. Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I stayed at this hotel before and their frontline staff is consistently excellent and effective. This recent visit, I checked in on Oct 31st at 3.30pm and they tried very hard to find a preferred room for me which is a non smoking King size bed. In the end, they manage to get for me a non smoking room which is important to me but twin beds which I accepted.
I commend Cyntia and Fikri who assisted both my colleague and I and manage to put us in two non smoking rooms. Thank you.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Jtee2016

It was a great pleasure to be your preferred hotel during your trip to Jakarta and learned that you have a very good experience while staying with us. There is no better satisfaction than knowing that we were able to exceed your expectations. We thanked also for your compliment for Ms. Cintia and Fikri.Your appreciation will surely motivate our team to provide a heartfelt service to our Guests.

We would like to thank you also for recommending us to fellow travelers and look forward to welcome you back again at Novotel Jakarta Mangga Dua Square

Best regards