US$206
US$189
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
1,478 results
All reviewspremier floormangga duacarrefour supermarketswimming poolshopping mallunder renovationhotel is locatednice hotelnice poolnon smoking roomexecutive floorsuperior roomspecial thankschoose this hotelcheck in processbreakfast buffetfront office
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Hotel staff is very good and helpful.
Particularly Ria at the Business Centre is great. I wish her all the best for her future and recommend my friends to use this hotel in Jakarta.

I am using Novotel all around the world and i am very happy with their properties and staff.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
NovotelJakartaM2S, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Jakarta Mangga Dua Square, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Sunil A

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Jakarta Mangga Dua Square. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team.

I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff especially for Ria, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Best Regards

Assistant Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 8 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelJakartaM2S, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Jakarta Mangga Dua Square, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

It’s the first time for me to stay in this hotel and i felt an amazing moment. Big swimming pool, big room with nice design and clean. The location near to the mall made me easily find the food also. So comfort to stay here. Thank you for housekeeping team who clean the room very good. Big thanks to Mr. Rustam and Ms. Eva who welcoming me in the front desk very warm and friendly. If i have a chance i wil be back to your hotel to feel another amazing moment again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
NovotelJakartaM2S, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Jakarta Mangga Dua Square, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Ibnu H

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel and for your positive comments.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our associates are truly inspired by your feedback and it motivates them do better, especially your compliment for our staff Rustam and Eva, With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations.

We would love to host you again and we will ensure that your stay are just as memorable the second time. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Asst. Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I stayed at this hotel before and their frontline staff is consistently excellent and effective. This recent visit, I checked in on Oct 31st at 3.30pm and they tried very hard to find a preferred room for me which is a non smoking King size bed. In the end, they manage to get for me a non smoking room which is important to me but twin beds which I accepted.
I commend Cyntia and Fikri who assisted both my colleague and I and manage to put us in two non smoking rooms. Thank you.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Jtee2016

It was a great pleasure to be your preferred hotel during your trip to Jakarta and learned that you have a very good experience while staying with us. There is no better satisfaction than knowing that we were able to exceed your expectations. We thanked also for your compliment for Ms. Cintia and Fikri.Your appreciation will surely motivate our team to provide a heartfelt service to our Guests.

We would like to thank you also for recommending us to fellow travelers and look forward to welcome you back again at Novotel Jakarta Mangga Dua Square

Best regards

Assistant Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 1 November 2017

I wish to bring to the attention of the GM managing this property.
I check-in on 1 Nov and the time was 4pm and you guys told me my room was not ready.
Due to overwhelming booking from the previous day. Housekeeping were still cleaning the room.
The staff keeps saying no room, until i told him is not acceptable which your check-in time states 2pm. He suggested to put me in a smoking floor which he tried to check the system again. I refused to accept a smoking room and until i told him to talk to his supervisor, he upgrades my room... i was offered a Twin BED which i ask for a King bed during my booking. i just make do with it.

Evening time, i went to your hotel for dinner...I was not told that i have to wait that long for my food. until i waited for half an hour, the waiter told me due to overwhelming of room service , the food will be long.. Fine, i waited until 1 hour and decided to cancel my order. Although the staff later tried to bring what i order as a complementary to my room, i was not happy as the time was already 10pm..

Lastly, when i was about to go to bed, i figure out that the Master Switch beside the bed was not working, i tried to turn other side to see if there was another switch and nearly fall down, that i forget that i was given a twin bed...

That was a "Nice Experience " for me...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
NovotelJakartaM2S, General Manager at Novotel Jakarta Mangga Dua Square, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Mr Tan

Please allow me first to apologize for not having been able to see you during your stay.

I have been communicating with Lian, our Guest Experience Manager, who met you following your concerns and represented me for sharing my

I do not wish to excuse inappropriate execution of our standard who definitely failed during your stay with us, resulting by a shortfall of your experience in Novotel Mangga Dua.

I, usually, request our team members to be pro-active and able to find solutions when difficulties happening, in order to limit the inconvenience of our guests which for your venue and requests did not happen.

All your points mentioned into your email have been shared among our managers and currently followed.

To show that your last experience with us was not the standards we aim to offer to our guest, I would be pleased to invit you one night on your next trip to Jakarta. You can arrange this directly with me by email or call, as I believe Lian offered you my business card or directly with her.

It will be my pleasure to meet you for your soon next stay with us.

Yours faithfully