All reviews south jakarta mini mart business area four star hotel small mall spacious room breakfast buffet is hotel is located short stay convenience jek varieties meeting taxis furniture conference comfort
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

in my opinion, the hotel is very nice, the amenities are very satisfactory, the surroundings are quite good, the price is very affordable, very comfortable, the right choice to stay and enjoy my business trip in this hotel! Why? Firstly, because of its very strategic location located in downtown Sema, I can be anywhere with ease, plus a cool panoramic view from my room window. Second, friendly service, makes me feel at home because it feels like home. Third, the room is neat, clean, and comfortable to make more productive nyelesain work. Fourth, kalo about the stomach, do not make sullen alias many nice variations for breakfast. Fifth, the all-luxurious facilities add to the complete package owned by this hotel, so I can not wait to come back here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Hotel Bidakara ... P, General Manager at Hotel Bidakara Grand Pancoran Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Mrs. Dina M,

First of all we would like to thank you very much for your valuable review,

We are glad that you enjoy our service and facilities during your stay in our Hotel.

It has been a pleasure for us to have you stay in our Hotel.

We hope you will continue supports towards Hotel Bidakara Grand Pancoran Jakarta, as we look forward to welcome you again, soon and remain.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel interior is quite old, but it’s huge I was taking like 9 peoples inside the room but still it’s fit and spacious. Food range is bit high so we decide eat outside the Hotel, for 1-2 person it will be fine but for 9 persons it’s a impossible. Staff is friendly and helpful good in English also so don’t worry for foreigner who wants to stay here. Well I don’t have picture while I’m staying here because so busy taking care all family whole day. Worth to stay and good

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mrs. Sarah S,

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I stay here with my wife and baby because I wanna attend my friend wedding in one of Hotel ballroom (Binakarna)

This is the old hotel. I dont expect any good thing because of that, except I will save my time in wedding day.. But surprise, despite the room has old style furnitures, I still feel comfort. My baby love to crawl on their comfort carpet, the bed and pillow is soooo good, give us outstanding sleep quality. The bathroom is quite big, with good and stable hot water..

We dont have time to try their breakfast because the wedding goes from the morning, so we dont have any words to their breakfast.

The parking lot is big, but in wedding day u will still hard to find empty parking lot because the hotel has 2 big ballroom which is a lot of guest will come at wedding day.

Overall, we’re very pleased about our stay at the hotel.. One of the best old hotel in Jakarta.. Best of luck to the hotel, thank you..

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Mr. Dhika Setyawan,

Reviewed 17 April 2018

saying here last year on Eid Fitr day,, the room is really big, comfort and spacious. i love the swimming pool really clean, also amenities good, bathroom is also clean, but bit old. at middle at night i was continuously heard little girl crying from the corner of my room, creepy but still okay.

Room Tip: if you afraid of Ghost don't stay at room number 303
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank SophiaB1575

Dear Mrs. Sophia B,

Warmest Greetings from Hotel Bidakara Grand Pancoran Jakarta.

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Hotel Bidakara Grand Pancoran Jakarta, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenient caused during your stay.

Your review is highly appreciated and will help us to improve our service & facilities.

To exceed guest’s expectation is our constant mission, so we assure you that this kind of inconvenience will not happen again in the future.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights at the Bidakaran Hotel Grand Pancoran whilst visiting family in Jakarta. The hotel is located in the business district of south Jakarta and offers the usual facilities and services associated with a four star hotel. Adjacent to it is an office building with shared access to several cafes such as Starbucks, a bakery, eateries serving local dishes, shops including a mini mart. Once inside, the hotel provides an oasis of calm away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Taxis are readily available to get to any part of the city but be aware to leave plenty of time due to Jakarta's slow moving traffic. The room I stayed in was clean and spacious with a generous double bed, a sitting and desk area and a walk-in shower room. A flat screen tv with full HD digital channels via Transvision (free Fox movies included) was a nice touch. Complimentary mineral water, tea and a small kettle were provided. The staff I met at reception and throughout my stay at Hotel Bidakaran were friendly and most gracious. All in all I had a pleasant stay at the hotel and I have therefore no hesitation to recommend it for a short stay or for anyone on business within the area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo