All reviewscheaper ratefree upgrade roomeast jakartanear airportshower capshopping mallnice staylaundry servicenice breakfastshort stayliving roomindonesiameeting
Reviewed 14 March 2017

This hotel actually have many potential and near from the downtown. Just needed litle repairing for room facillity and equipments. And noted for service room must be increase in 24hours services. After All this hotel are good

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2017

As mentioned on the title, it is the best budget-oriented hotel which near enough from Halim P. Airport. I was staying there when King Salman visited Jakarta, and I'm glad that I picked Fave Hotel PGC, I was arrived on-time at the Airport to go back to Surabaya. The hotel itself is surrounded by various places to grab meals, which is a benefit too, especially at night. The only minus is, my room at 9th floor was facing directly to the road, it is quite noisy at night.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
t0hirali, General Manager at favehotel PGC Cililitan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Dear Mr, Paul

Thank you for taking a time to share of your experience whilst stay at fave PGC Jakarta . its so glad to hear that you’ve enjoyed .Your input and value comment of us will be making better service in future , We are so happy to welcome you back shortly .

Best Regards

Tohir - General Manager.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Fave hotel pgc cililitan have a good service,but bad a clean on your rooms,not tidy on bad,a menu At restaurant have a good place good arrange for bfast and a good service And delicious food.thankyou.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
t0hirali, General Manager at favehotel PGC Cililitan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2017

Dear , Ms Selaika.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay in our hotel, and appreciate. Kindly if you can get more feedback and comments about your stay.
We look forward to see you again in your next visit to Jakarta

Best Regards

Tohir ,

Reviewed 21 February 2017

This Fave is easy to find, well at least it takes me 5 min to get in there, i find my room is quiet enough, and i find the receptionist do his/her job greatly,but not the housekeeper and the room neatness is not favorable, the left side of my room scent is awful, and really annoys me, and the housekeeper role is not welcoming, it takes 40 mins for him to get a brand new shower cap with 5 times price (according to the receptionist said and it is written at bathroom), but i like the design and my first impression is good.

1  Thank Theodorus64
t0hirali, General Manager at favehotel PGC Cililitan, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Dear Value guest

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay in our hotel, and for your kind comments about our hotel associates. We look forward for your next visit .

Warm Regards.

Tohir - General Manager.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

It's about timing, I guess.. It was noisy around midnite at that time.. I dunno why there were some noises coming from several neighbour-rooms.. That wasn't a nice sleep.. ^^a
But it usually cozy enough for me.. x) Maybe I was just unlucky xD