“comfortable stay”

Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni
Ranked #52 of 470 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Been upgraded to junior suite/family room. Spacious living area. Comfy bed.
Good check in and out experiences.
The downside is the breakfast area is very crowded and limited seats. Lounge are is not relaxing as is quite open, near the check in area.
And it would be good if they can offer me a beer on the house and not orange juice... haha

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
H8535GM, General Manager at Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Mr. Steven888Malaysia,

We are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay here with us recently and thank you for taking the time to express your experience in Trip Advisor

Be rest assured that your next stay with us will be more pleasurable and memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back in Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni.

Rulvastina Randy

Write a ReviewReviews (1,038)

Reviewed 5 November 2017

this hotel is in downtown, close to many food places, especially with MC Donalds, very friendly reservation staff, no need to wait long to check in. I get a room upgrade that is quite spacious, I am very happy with the service, a varied breakfast. large swimming pool. i am very happy and will be back again to stay at grand mercure harmony

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr James R,

I appreciate the time you have taken to write this gracious review for Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni during your stay with us.

We are glad you found the location is an advantage for you. Our Hotel is strategically located between central business district and shopping center are as well as the Jakarta tourism place.

It is a real pleasure to read that you are very satisfied with your stay and the service level of our associates has highly contributed to your satisfaction, as it is our aim to always provide an exceptional experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important for us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

It was my first visit to the hotel to meet my business partner. I was greet by one of your host, I believe her name is Yolanda. She smile sincerely and assist me patiently. It was a 5 stars service! Please keep up the service as good as what I received from Yolanda.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ms. Ria P,

Thank you for your review through TripAdvisor reader.

And I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am looking forward to welcome you again in the future whether on business or pleasure.

Best Regards

Reviewed 1 November 2017

It is a hotel in the heart of the city and the staff are friendly and warm. The room is quite and clear, Furniture is look new and modern. Cross the street there is the shopping areas and supermarket from some food. McDonald is beside the hotel provide 24hrs service.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr/Mrs KennyTanwy,

Thank you for your review through TripAdvisor reader.

and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am looking forward to welcome you again in the future whether on business or pleasure.

Best Regards

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Arrival perfect customer service. Support exceeded expectation. Room, no disturbance, I was able to sleep. Food as a vegetarian, delivered meals for 5 days. Thank you to everyone at the hotel. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Ms. Shila P,

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation in Jakarta.

We are happy to hear that you enjoy stay in our hotel with standard quality of service and the guest room facilities. Your positive review about our hotel facilities really appreciate.

Thank you again for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor, and we do look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.