1,252 results
All reviews nice hotel gajah mada plaza sky lounge business suite many choices top floor business trip room service hotel is located star hotel mini bar indonesian food non smoking check in process meeting room shopping mall pleasant stay
Reviewed 5 November 2017

this hotel is in downtown, close to many food places, especially with MC Donalds, very friendly reservation staff, no need to wait long to check in. I get a room upgrade that is quite spacious, I am very happy with the service, a varied breakfast. large swimming pool. i am very happy and will be back again to stay at grand mercure harmony

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
H8535GM, General Manager at Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear Mr James R,

I appreciate the time you have taken to write this gracious review for Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni during your stay with us.

We are glad you found the location is an advantage for you. Our Hotel is strategically located between central business district and shopping center are as well as the Jakarta tourism place.

It is a real pleasure to read that you are very satisfied with your stay and the service level of our associates has highly contributed to your satisfaction, as it is our aim to always provide an exceptional experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important for us.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

It was my first visit to the hotel to meet my business partner. I was greet by one of your host, I believe her name is Yolanda. She smile sincerely and assist me patiently. It was a 5 stars service! Please keep up the service as good as what I received from Yolanda.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Ms. Ria P,

Thank you for your review through TripAdvisor reader.

And I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am looking forward to welcome you again in the future whether on business or pleasure.

Best Regards

Reviewed 1 November 2017

It is a hotel in the heart of the city and the staff are friendly and warm. The room is quite and clear, Furniture is look new and modern. Cross the street there is the shopping areas and supermarket from some food. McDonald is beside the hotel provide 24hrs service.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr/Mrs KennyTanwy,

Thank you for your review through TripAdvisor reader.

and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am looking forward to welcome you again in the future whether on business or pleasure.

Best Regards

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Arrival perfect customer service. Support exceeded expectation. Room, no disturbance, I was able to sleep. Food as a vegetarian, delivered meals for 5 days. Thank you to everyone at the hotel. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Dear Ms. Shila P,

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation in Jakarta.

We are happy to hear that you enjoy stay in our hotel with standard quality of service and the guest room facilities. Your positive review about our hotel facilities really appreciate.

Thank you again for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor, and we do look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

BAD EXPERIENCE IN GRAND MERCURE HARMONI JAKARTA.

MY reservation ref no was FPHSCKXV, from 23 -10-2017 to 26-10-2017 GRAND MERCURE HARMONI JAKARTA 2 Rooms for 4 adults 3 night (me and wife with children's). our incoming flight was delayed and we have reached the hotel on 24 th morning 10 am, the hotel peoples told me one night will be charged for the cancellation, I told them we are not cancelled the booking , and total three night booking amount we are ready to pay you. then they told me one room is ready to check in, other one will be giving evening, then I told , you should arrange the two rooms because our room is prepaid basis for three days with booking guarantee, then they arranged different floor (with non accessible floors keys).

Finally at the time of check out they arranged a duplicate or fabricated cheating invoice for all the rooms (the invoice amount written by manually for all the room charges (fabricated amount IDR 7153942 IN PLACE OF IDR 5064370 (ATTACHED THE COPIES) then I show my booking voucher it was IDR 4758240 + 306130 other charges including flight boarding pass printing = 5064370 finally they collected only actual amount 5064370. Why they collected the actual amount ? I have spend 40 minutes for check out time for explaining and showing all the evidence .

The flight boarding pass Printing is chargeable this hotel, it is the first experience in my travel life.

Room Tip: internal appearance are good
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
H8535GM, General Manager at Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Mr/Ms. Kongath,

Greetings from Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni and thank you very much for sharing your feedback through TripAdvisor

I want again to express my sincere apologies for your experience and thank you for bringing this to my attention. I hope that you will give me the chance to show you that we can offer you an unforgettable experience during your next stay with us.

In addition, allow me to share with you that we will investigate further regarding your concern in the comment with the Department concern.

We are all looking forward to welcome you back to the Grand Mercure Jakarta Harmoni, meanwhile my team and I wish you a relaxing week ahead!