All reviews kota kasablanka mall riva restaurant executive business dutch cemetery shopping mall room service traffic jam minutes walking big mall club level swimming pool business trip star hotel nice pool kuningan area very nice hotel excellent stay
Reviewed 24 May 2018

We spent 1 night to during the weekend to celebrate our 4th Wedding anniversary and surprisingly the hotel management sent the greetings card together with cake and honeymoon decoration in our room. We found the room is spacious with high-ceilinged, clean bathroom attached with bath tube, good beds and clean linen that make our stay memorable. Since we are fasting during the holy Ramadhan month, the breakfast was delivered to our room and it was a big portion but delicious and we thought it was indeed romantics :). Staff in all line is great, and always smiling at and check in check out process also fast and easy. The big mall (Kota Kasablanka) also within the walking distance and it is plus thing that you can dine and shops.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Parklane_jkt, Public Relations Manager at The Park Lane Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Andysose,

Thank you for staying at The Park Lane Jakarta. We are so delighted to know that you choose to celebrate such a special occasion with us.

We really appreciate your kind comments regarding our staff, as this is such an important element for us. Rest assured this will be shared with all the Department heads:)

Once again thank you for staying with us, we hope to have you back in the near future and take part in more of your life's celebrations and milestones.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

By curiosity, I've chose this hotel for a weekend staycation during the long weekend.

Old building, located near to the Kota Kasablanca mall, but heard that being popular with its hospitality for the hotel that having price range arround idr 1 to 1.5 mil.

A good and warm hospitality were given from the hotel staffs, from the security guy to the receptionist; from the bell boy to the restaurant's staff.

The room was very spacious and clean, the bathroom also huge and have a bathtub - not many other hotels with the same price range in Jakarta are provide these benefits.

Five-star rated also given to the variety of dishes in breakfast buffet. As until now, I've found this hotel is providing more dishes option for its breakfast buffet - even by comparing to other hotels those having higher prices.

Really enjoy the breakfast hour and was became my highlight during stay in this hotel.

Will be coming back for another hassle free weekend staycation for bed and (perfect) breakfast to this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Parklane_jkt, Guest Relations Manager at The Park Lane Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Andik D,

Many thanks for choosing to stay at The Park Lane Jakarta and for giving us the perfect rating:)

We are glad that you are happy with your stay especially with our bed and breakfast experience.

Thank you and looking forward to have you back with a longer stay so you can enjoy our full range of service.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I stayed for 1 night only since i had a meeting at other hotel. The park lane hotel was nice, the room was good, clean, nice building, the price was not expensive since i had a discount from agoda. The pool was ok. I didnt took breakfist there so i didnt know the taste. The staf was very friendly. But i have a room view to a grave....a little bit unpleasant. Free parking, need to register the car's plate number...the traffic went there was bad, but i think i had wrong direction, i should take a fly over road to avoid traffic, so i got stucked....well overall the hotel was good.

Room Tip: Ask not to have a grave view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Parklane_jkt, Public Relations Manager at The Park Lane Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear Dicky K,

We are pleased to read the comments you posted online following your stay at The Park Lane Jakarta and I’m glad that we were able to meet most of your expectations :). Room allocation is subject to availability, but we will note your preference for future booking.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

As I rode in the lift to reach my room on the 17th floor of the Park Lane Hotel, a man turned to his companion and said, ‘Make sure you don’t get a room overlooking the cemetery!’

Cemetery?! Spooky! Is this the beginning of a ghost story?

I had booked a deluxe room, but on checking in, I was upgraded to a Premier Club Room, which is why I was heading for the seventeenth floor. I love upgrades! A great way to start a stay.

I had stayed before, many years ago, and have always liked the Park Lane. Back then, it was pricy, and the location was a problem. Now, with the opening of the underpass at the South of Rasunah Said, and the Kotak Kassablanka Mall next door, it is much more attractive. Especially, since the prices have come down.

Though cheaper than it was, the hotel is in excellent nick. The rooms are large and high-ceilinged, the bathrooms are cavernous. Only one downside: a shower in the bathtub not a walk-in.

I had memories of the Park Lane’s excellent cuisine, I was not disappointed this time either. Food quality remains high. The lunch buffet has plenty of variety, they do not skimp on the sashimi. The breakfast buffet did not disappoint, and neither do they skimp on the jam, as many hotels do. Bonne Maman jams are available to go with crispy croissant.

So, what is the fuss about a cemetery? Across the road from the Park Lane is the Menteng Pulo cemetery. Part of it lies behind the hotel. But, rather than being a spooky place, it is a serene blanket of green, beautifully laid out and tended, with a charming old Dutch Chapel set in its centre. Thanks to the Ereveld Menteng Pulo - a war grave - the 17th floor of the Park Lane affords a wonderful view north to the coast. [See photo].

Staff are cheerful and helpful and speak English well. Particularly, Susanne in the breakfast cafe was charming. As was Denise at reception, she handled my concerns about my credit card patiently and helpfully.

What about the ghosts? On my last morning, taking a leisurely breakfast with toast and Bonne Maman marmalade, a charming creature drifted toward me. She was scantily clad and carried a plate of eggs. She sat down opposite me and smiled. I smiled back. We looked deep in each other’s eyes. Did I know her? Had something happened the night before that I had no memory of? Was she a ghost? Realisation dawned. ‘Oops, wrong table!’ she said and promptly left. She was no ghost, and she was certainly not spooky.

I stayed three days at the Park Lane and was neither spooked nor disappointed in any way. In fact, I witnessed one of the most beautiful sunsets over Jakarta ever. [See photo.]

Strongly recommended! Make sure to ask for a room with a view of the Ereveld Menteng Pulo.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a north facing room with a view of the Ereveld Menteng Pulo. The higher the better.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Parklane_jkt, Public Relations Manager at The Park Lane Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear PLaydoray,

What a wonderful review and appreciate all the detailed comments during your visit here at The Park Lane Jakarta. Feedback has always been and will continue to be greatly important for our success.

I’m glad you enjoyed our full range of services & facilities such as the room,the food, the view :) and your kind comment regarding our staff especially to Susan and Denise is much appreciated as this is such an important element for us. Rest assured it will be share to them and their Department heads.

We are happy to know that we will be your top choice when you visit Jakarta:)

Thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

This is one of the best hotel to stay in considering the strategic location of the area for business and also leisure. One of the best feature is none other than this place is just next to Kota Kasablanka. You will be amazed by this mall if you are a food person. IT has all the upscale boutique and restaurant for you to host your guest.

Room Tip: high floor
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Parklane_jkt, Public Relations Manager at The Park Lane Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear StevoCCC,

We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Your support is certainly valued and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.