Hotel Borobudur Jakarta
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,433 results
All reviewsjogging trackoxtail soupbogor cafetennis courtssop buntutolympic size swimming poolhuge gardenchildren playgroundgreat poolnational monumentbusy cityfive star hoteljapanese restaurantsuperior roomgreat facilitiesenjoyed my staythe club lounge
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night last Lebaran Day. This hotel really huge. Need +/- 7 minutes walk from parking area to our room. There is no basement for parking. Just outdoor.
The room, i don't like the smell. I think it's too old, the furniture, carpet, and also bathroom.
But the bed quality was really good.

Breakfast was so so .... not too many variety..but the taste was good.

This hotel really need improvement. Time to shine again...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
jimcosta, General Manager at Hotel Borobudur Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Good Morning from Hotel Borobudur Anastasia.

Just wanted to take a moment of your time to reply to your review here on TripAdvisor.

I appreciate the comments you have made and would like to reply to those that I can.

We also know that like all hotels, it is always time to be in the process of refreshing the rooms and other facilities that we offer to our guests. While it seems that unfortunately we were not able to offer you a room which has undergone this process, I can assure you that we are constantly working on improving the rooms and other facilities to ensure that they meet our guests expectations. Work on the decor and furnishings of the rooms is an ongoing process which we hope we can accomplish in the coming year. Efforts to upgrade the air-conditioning system are also underway and will mean improvement in the overall comfort of all guests. These are just a few of the projects that have either been completed or are in the process of being completed.

As for the breakfast, 'thank you' for the nice comment on the taste of the food. The Chef team works daily at improving recipes and trying new menu items which we hope will result in more variety and of course continued great tasting food.

I hope that his answers some of your concerns. Rest assured, based on our own internal reviews and guest comments like yours, we are confident that we will continue to improve and deliver an exceptional stay here at Hotel Borobudur.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Great hotel, great pool... I just need to stay more nights there :) thank you Borobudur. I will be back for sure... the kids love the pool and food... hopefully I can stay there again with more family member

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
jimcosta, General Manager at Hotel Borobudur Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Good Afternoon efte2017

To begin, "Thank You" for sharing your experience while a guest at the Hotel Borobudur, I appreciate your feedback and will of course share your review with my team.

We also have many upcoming specials and promotions which I encourage you to take advantage of. You can find the latest information about the hotel and the best prices on our hotel website at: hotelborobudur.com

Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to make your next stay with us more enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you and your family here again soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We stayed 1 night during Idul Fitri holiday... During the crowded, they still serve us the best, mas yoga upgraded our room for free.. thanks,Mas Yoga...
The Service was great, the hotel staff very nice. the swimming pool is sooo big... The breakfast menu is the best !! I Love it..

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Good Evening WeinJaro,

I was reading through TripAdvisor reviews and thought I might drop you a quick note of "Thanks" for your review here on TripAdvisor. I was especially happy to hear that even in the very busy Idul Fitri holiday, the team was able to make your stay enjoyable and memorable.

We look forward to your next visit and of course, if there is anything that we can do to make your next stay even better, "Just let us know".

Reviewed 2 July 2017

room are very big with very comfortable bed. Location is nereby Monas-national monument, president rezidence, Istiqlal mosque etc.
On the back side of hotel is so big pool with bads, towels, ambrelas...
On ground floor are restorants, gift shops, very nice and tasty cake shop

Room Tip: no mistake what ever choose
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Good Evening from Hotel Borobudur emiliTuzla,

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the room and facilities here at Hotel Borodubur. I also agree with you that the Gourmet Coffee Shop servers "yummy" pastries and snacks.

It is nice that you made note of the location and how central we are to so many attractions. Whether here of for business or pleasure, we sincerely hope that all our guests will enjoy themselves. My team is here to assist you with any need and we look forward to your next visit.

Have a wonderful day and very pleasant week ahead.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Went there for 3 days, the place still amazed me, although been 43th years of their anniversary. (Read on infocus - their inroom magazine).

Been twice to this hotel lately, the service is superb, the pool attention guy, the towel manager, perfecto.

What we like the most was the butterfly house.
Went there few times because the kids love it. All the guys patiently explaining to our kids, and telling how the worm- larva- butterfly process enthusiastically. Mr. Leman if not mistaken said to us, working there from 730/800am every morning, but he said we would come at 700 during these holidays to open and explain. Awesome.......

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Barkod68

"Thank You" for taking time out of your day to write a review here on TripAdvisor. I as the GM at the hotel cannot be more proud than when I read that a guest has enjoyed their stay with us! I see that you enjoyed the recreational facilities and the butterfly dome. Hotel Borobudur is really an oasis in the middle of Jakarta and offers 2.4 hectares of greenery and one of the largest pools in Jakarta for our guests to relax and escape the stresses of the city. Seems in this case, we were successful.

Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to make your stay with us in the future more enjoyable, we'd love to see you back again soon.

Have a wonderful day and very pleasant week ahead.