“It is the green in the very busy city.”

Hotel Borobudur Jakarta
Ranked #29 of 464 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I love this hotel a lot as I am the one who swim in the morning before breakfast. It is so surprise to see lots of small parrots in the garden. This is almost half a century old hotel,it is an advantages to have such a big land that I could have morning walk too. I love the way they invest in the spa facility.
I recommend the elderly to come here and use their facility provided.
Breakfast is great. I have been here many time,but it is the first time that I have seen the secret of pork section hiding the place. They put two lovely piglet symbol to show the Babi one.

Room Tip: I love the type with the step up for sofa. So sorry that they do not give it to me.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
jimcosta, General Manager at Hotel Borobudur Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Hi Praneesweetbee,

Thank you for taking time out to write a review here on TripAdvisor. I am happy to know that you find the facilities (the pool and spa) to your expectations and while I am the General Manager here, I must still agree with you that the large green area with birds and walking track is truly unique here in Jakarta. Many of our guests comment on how nice it is to walk along the jogging track early in the morning and listen to all the birds. I also love this!

Our spa at Klub Borobudur is a fully equipped spa with very well trained therapists. We regularly receive great comments on their skill and kindness towards our guests. The spa offers a wide range of treatments which are selected to meet the needs and requirements of our guests. The environment is also very relaxing and provides state of the art facilities.

I would also like to invite you to follow us on one of the following social media in order to keep abreast of the numerous promotions, special events and news related to the hotel and spa.

Facebook: hotelborobudurjkt
Twitter: htborobudurjkt
Instagram: hotelborobudurjakarta

We are always updating these sites with the latest promotions and events which I hope will be of interest to you.

Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to make your next stay with us even better than the last. Thank you for your patronage and loyalty, we appreciate your decision to stay with us!

There are newer reviews for Hotel Borobudur Jakarta

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night last Lebaran Day. This hotel really huge. Need +/- 7 minutes walk from parking area to our room. There is no basement for parking. Just outdoor.
The room, i don't like the smell. I think it's too old, the furniture, carpet, and also bathroom.
But the bed quality was really good.

Breakfast was so so .... not too many variety..but the taste was good.

This hotel really need improvement. Time to shine again...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Good Morning from Hotel Borobudur Anastasia.

Just wanted to take a moment of your time to reply to your review here on TripAdvisor.

I appreciate the comments you have made and would like to reply to those that I can.

We also know that like all hotels, it is always time to be in the process of refreshing the rooms and other facilities that we offer to our guests. While it seems that unfortunately we were not able to offer you a room which has undergone this process, I can assure you that we are constantly working on improving the rooms and other facilities to ensure that they meet our guests expectations. Work on the decor and furnishings of the rooms is an ongoing process which we hope we can accomplish in the coming year. Efforts to upgrade the air-conditioning system are also underway and will mean improvement in the overall comfort of all guests. These are just a few of the projects that have either been completed or are in the process of being completed.

As for the breakfast, 'thank you' for the nice comment on the taste of the food. The Chef team works daily at improving recipes and trying new menu items which we hope will result in more variety and of course continued great tasting food.

I hope that his answers some of your concerns. Rest assured, based on our own internal reviews and guest comments like yours, we are confident that we will continue to improve and deliver an exceptional stay here at Hotel Borobudur.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Great hotel, great pool... I just need to stay more nights there :) thank you Borobudur. I will be back for sure... the kids love the pool and food... hopefully I can stay there again with more family member

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
jimcosta, General Manager at Hotel Borobudur Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Good Afternoon efte2017

To begin, "Thank You" for sharing your experience while a guest at the Hotel Borobudur, I appreciate your feedback and will of course share your review with my team.

We also have many upcoming specials and promotions which I encourage you to take advantage of. You can find the latest information about the hotel and the best prices on our hotel website at: hotelborobudur.com

Please let us know if there is anything more we can do to make your next stay with us more enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you and your family here again soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We stayed 1 night during Idul Fitri holiday... During the crowded, they still serve us the best, mas yoga upgraded our room for free.. thanks,Mas Yoga...
The Service was great, the hotel staff very nice. the swimming pool is sooo big... The breakfast menu is the best !! I Love it..

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Good Evening WeinJaro,

I was reading through TripAdvisor reviews and thought I might drop you a quick note of "Thanks" for your review here on TripAdvisor. I was especially happy to hear that even in the very busy Idul Fitri holiday, the team was able to make your stay enjoyable and memorable.

We look forward to your next visit and of course, if there is anything that we can do to make your next stay even better, "Just let us know".

Reviewed 2 July 2017

room are very big with very comfortable bed. Location is nereby Monas-national monument, president rezidence, Istiqlal mosque etc.
On the back side of hotel is so big pool with bads, towels, ambrelas...
On ground floor are restorants, gift shops, very nice and tasty cake shop

Room Tip: no mistake what ever choose
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

Good Evening from Hotel Borobudur emiliTuzla,

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the room and facilities here at Hotel Borodubur. I also agree with you that the Gourmet Coffee Shop servers "yummy" pastries and snacks.

It is nice that you made note of the location and how central we are to so many attractions. Whether here of for business or pleasure, we sincerely hope that all our guests will enjoy themselves. My team is here to assist you with any need and we look forward to your next visit.

Have a wonderful day and very pleasant week ahead.