All reviews tanah abang shuttle service free wifi grand indonesia the club lounge pool and gym junior suite comfortable stay gambir train station higher floor clean hotel breakfast buffet big hotel national monument room service shopping centre nice room
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Early morning check-out is very speedy ! At check-in the new/or young staff take long time.
2 times take dinner at restrant my order of no menu just done, but order beer come from lobby bar is late delivery. Almost my requirement is speedy done, thanks.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
GM-MHSJ, General Manager at Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Guest,

This is to acknowledge and thank you for posting online your comments related to your recent stay with us.

Thank you for your comment about the efficiency of the early morning checkout. On the other hand, we have taken note of your comment about the hotel's speed & efficiency of the check-in process and the timeliness of delivery of your order in our restaurant. Please be assured that this will be brought to the attention of our Front Office Manager and Director of Food & Beverage respectively.

We look forward to the opportunity to be of service to you again in your future visit to Jakarta.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

My only issue with the hotel is the breakfast. I stayed for 3 nights and did not like it much. The buffet food served were not hot and tray most of it were empty. That should not happen to a 4 star hotel

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta!

This is to acknowledge and thank you for sharing online your feedback related to your recent stay with us.

Please be assured that I have personally discussed with our culinary team your comment about the breakfast buffet during your. We will get this corrected immediately.

We hope to be of service to you again in your future visit to Jakarta and have the opportunity to correct whatever negative impression you may now have about our products and services.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Previously i was threaten by one of the service staff provide by hotel during my mother birthday but manager Mr Manny already apologise to me and i stay this hotel again. It really makes me happy and delighted to meet all staff very polite and courtesy and no bad experience happen again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
GM-MHSJ, General Manager at Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear Mrs. Taufiq,

Greetings from the Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta!

Thank you for giving us another opportunity to be of service to you. I am quite pleased that you enjoyed staying with us.

Look forward to be of service to you again.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

I attended business meeting here. the meeting room quite big and I feel comfort during meeting. we are handled well by hotel staff. overall hotel condition looks like getting old and outdated. parking space also available.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank for taking the time to post online your comment related to your recent stay with us.

We hope to be of service to you again here at the Millennium Hotel Sirih Jakarta.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Whenever i travel to Jakarta, my selection of the hote is Millenium. I have experienced few issues but for the last vivit, the room was not ready till 4pm which is not acceptable. I had to join the confrence call at the lobby which is noisy and i cant really focus to my call

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mr. Ridzuan Abdullah,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comment online related to your recent stay with us.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for not being able to give you your room on time. We have no excuse for this isolated incident. Please do let me know the next time your are visiting.

I hope you will still give us the opportunity to be of service to your so that we are able to correct whatever negative impression you may now have about our products and services.

We look forward to welcome you back Mr. Ridzuan.