US$228
US$83
US$75
galahotels.com
1,000 results
All reviewsintercontinental hotelrasa restaurantmid plazabusiness triplobby barmain restaurantpremier roomsized bedmy colleagueexecutive floorbusiness districtlate checkroom service isbuffet breakfastpleasant stayjapanese restaurantshopping mall
Reviewed 22 October 2017

One of the most comfortable beds ever! Well furnished room, clean tidy, well serviced.
Excellent food at breakfast with so much choice.
Excellent value dinner menu too.
Lovely staff, really friendly and helpful.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
AYANA Midplaza ... I, Executive Assistant Manager at AYANA Midplaza JAKARTA, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2017

Dear Dpb17,

Thank you very much for staying with AYANA Midplaza, JAKARTA and for sharing your experiences with us here on Tripadvisor.

Thank you again and I hope you will have the chance to visit us soon again so you can fully experience and enjoy all facilities of the hotel.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Very good hotel with outstanding services. I was assigned an Executive Room (12th floor) with very appreciated in-room facilities such as coffee machine with Italian coffee.
Housekeeping was excellent (Thanks, Antha!) with amazing puppets made with towels waiting for me in the room after a hard working day. Very good choice of food at breakfast, relaxing bar for evening and fitness open 24h. Excellent service-prize ratio.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear 92Gab92,,

It was our pleasure having you as a guest and I am pleased to hear that we were able to deliver a memorable service to you. Our team are dedicated to make your stay special and we glad you enjoyed the special touches that our housekeeping made for you.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Before ayana management, the hotel was under intercontinental group.. and there is plus minus... when with intercon, the breakfast is very good... much more variations, good quality and very tasty. i dont said the breakfast now bad, but the variation and the quality of the food not as good as it was. but the vibes, like decoration, the lightning it was bad when handle with intercon.

I like the ayana touch for the hospitality and the luxury decoration. They success to change the old, dark vibes into luxury modern sophisticated hotel.. Good job in the lobby area. The services also more profesional, faster, friendlier than used to be.
Overall i like midplaza with ayana. just the breakfast side need to level up

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
AYANA Midplaza ... I, Executive Assistant Manager at AYANA Midplaza JAKARTA, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear Grace N,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us here.

I especially enjoyed reading your comment about our lobby, as we do aim for a more relaxed yet luxurious ambiance fro our guests. I also appreciate your comments your comments regarding our breakfast and will be brought the attention of our team for further evaluation

I am pleased to hear that you had an overall enjoyable time at AYANA Midplaza, JAKARTA and we hope you will have the chance to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

I was just a little apprehensive to see if the change of ownership from the Intercontinental hotel group to Ayana would have any negative impact on the quality of this hotel. I needn't have worried. From my arrival close to midnight one midweek evening to my departure 3 days later my stay was really enjoyable.

I liked the fact that I was provided with a large, comfortable room on the Executive floor at the 14th level. It had all the features I expect in a luxury hotel including a large, king sized bed, flat screen TV, stylish dark red wooden furniture, desk, plenty of electrical sockets & free bottled water, free WiFi, and large, separate, fully equipped, modern bathroom. I particularly liked the large, walk in shower even though I struggled to regulate the water temperature.

Each morning I took my breakfast in the tiny executive dining room area where I was looked after like a VIP. The choice from the buffet was obviously not as extensive as the main breakfast area many floors below but the quiet, exclusivity of this executive area was something special. By the way, the polite, friendly professionalism of all the staff I came into contact with was outstanding.

On my last day I checked out at the desk in the executive area on the 14th floor and left my luggage in the hotel as I only had a hotel limo pick up at 21:30 that same evening. After a busy day of work and following evening dinner I returned to the hotel. A helpful lady suggested that I might want to freshen up before my long journey home. She pointed me in the direction of the hotel spa on the second floor where I could take a welcoming shower and change my clothes.

In summary, a luxury stay in a very comfortable hotel with excellent staff.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear eyekaytoo

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in Tripadvisor

I am happy to ready that you have wonderful experience with us. We always aim to deliver exceptional service and to make our guests had a memorable stay with us.

I hope to have the chance to welcome you back at AYANA Midplaza, JAKARTA and perhaps you try some of our delightful restaurants.

Regards

Reviewed 10 October 2017

The comforts and pleasures of Indonesian grace and hospitality, born from ages old traditions that value guests as they would honored family, when combined with modern professional standards of services being designed and delivered for the competitive market of international luxury holteliers, have given rise to The Ayana.

Each and every contact or communication with any and all staff of the Ayana began with a smile and a greeting. Whether of a serious and urgent business matter, a misplaced i-phone (found), or a trouser hem needing hand stitched attention (perfectly repaired and returned swiftly)

The Executive Lounge Privileges are well named as such. Services were executed accurately, promptly, and smoothly. Consistently high standards of the food services in the Executive Lounge made me feel privileged to be a guest at the Ayana.

As a guest of over one month's duration amd it being my third visit, I became acquainted with their range of facilities and services. Jimbaran offers both a resort feeling for drinks and light meals as well as being a comfortable observation post for a glimpse into the well-heeled social life of Jakarta. From pop star weddings (and accompanying papparazzi) to high school graduation celebrations (and accompanying parental and teacher papparazzi) the Ayana if focussed upon meeting the needs of family and community.

My favorite times of the week, in what had becomd predictable hotel life at the Ayana, was weekend and holiday mornings by the pool. The joy and love of family comes to life in the smiles and the laughter of children and their parents while splashing about in the family friendly pool. Some children are experiencing their first swim in water wings and inflatable rings while others wearing goggles are performing their best skills it is all to the delight of onlooking parents and grandparents, and the groups of extended family and friends. It is a happy place to experience and an oasis of the best of everything in the midst of a great modern city.

The heart and soul of this gem in the city are the staff and I would like to thank the entire Ayana family for making my stay so memorable. A few of the staff I got to know and would like to mention them, At the Rasa restaurant, thank you to Sigit, Budiman, Sugriwati, Kurniawan, Jefferson, Alvin, Erik and Ritza. Chef Azzah makes the perfect eggs Benedict and Aldo became a friend as he bought me my morning coffee. Christopher from Room Service was brilliant. The Executive lounge staff, Cynthia Rahma, Anggie, Nidia, Yessica and Rayhan made the evening cocktail hour such fun. The concierge staff are so helpful, thank you Novindra. Special thanks to Philip the Hotel Manager, Lilia the hardest working Assistant Manager I have ever seen and Ibu Puspa and Nova who went the extra mile to make our stay so brilliant. I know I have forgotten some people, and I do apologise however the Ayana staff are more like a family, who will celebrate their success together.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
AYANA Midplaza ... I, Executive Assistant Manager at AYANA Midplaza JAKARTA, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear willsLizzy,

It was our pleasure having you as a guest and I am pleased to hear that we were able to deliver a memorable service to you. The well-being of our guest is of utmost importance to us and it is deeply rooted in our service nature, to ensure that our guest are well taken care off.