All reviews shopping mall budget hotel soap shampoo shop till you drop same building breakfast taste international channels soekarno hatta no window lcd tv the hotel is clean strategic place excellent location comfortable room noodles hotel lobby central jakarta
Reviewed 16 October 2015

I was at the Jakarta for a night only where subsequently planned to Bandung for the rest of my vacation. So, i chose Amaris Thamrin for my 1 night quick stay.
I was trying my best not to comment too much since its a very reasonable price my transit.
The only comments that the management has to take into consideration is the cleanliness of the toilet and to rectify the smelly toilet. I mean, really smelly. Since I arrived late evening almost midnight, i do not want to spoil my mood.
With lack of the taxi's driver knowledge of the location, i found too hard for me to get to the hotel.
I was placed at the 1st room near to the breakfast place. And my sleep was interrupted with the noise of breakfast activities as early as 6/7am. Ohh there it goes!
Probably i will find more decent hotel on my future Jakarta visitation.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Are-Narz
Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

The room is small and quite nice..but bedsheets has stain on it.

The biggest turn off is bathroom has very weird smell..maybe coming from the exhaust fan because when I switched on the exhaust fan, that weird smell filling my whole room..

And i can heard the footsteps and noise of every single person that passed my room..

Luckily, I just stay for 2 night.

But the hotel is strategically located and the staffs was nice. If not because the smell I will give three stars.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Stayed here on September for just 2 nights and it was pretty nice. The best part of all is the location and free wifi. The staffs were wonderful. The shortfalls were just that the room had no view at all and the breakfast was less decent. I just ate chicken porridge without any chicken at all. They only provided the chicken soup served with poridge without any slice of chicken at all. The price of the hotel is little bit pricey may be because of its prime location. I was once staying in a same grade hotel but the breakfast varied from toast, nasi goreng, sauteed vegies, eggs, poridge, even they provided nasi gudeg as it was in central java. The beverages were also varied from tea, coffee and juice. Even when I stayed in Ubud, in the same grade accommodation, the breakfast was still fantastic. They should really improve the breakfast quality. Afterall, I recommend this place and maybe will come back if I have to visit central Jakarta again in the future.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Rica R
Reviewed 23 September 2015

For around five hundred thousand rupiah, I think that this is one of the best hotel you can get around Thamrin. The location is really strategic, surrounded by big shopping malls and also easy access to sudirman street.

As for the services itself is quite standard, nothing stands out and nothing bad also. One thing that I feel did not quite right is only the pillow which was not comfortable for me, so my sleep quality was not quite good.

In the end, for short stay(I only stay for one night) and limited budget I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Tiket.com
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

If you wanna travel and shopping at thanrin city. This hotel very recomended. But a little bit confusing about the entrance.. so many cheap cloth in thamrin city. The aircon is not working well. Very slow to cool the room. But the service is so friendly..

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple