All reviews square shopping mall check in and check out process hot water hotel room is dispenser airport facilities minimalist
Reviewed 9 May 2016

Amaris Mangga Dua Square is in quite Strategic Place.
Located in Mall Mangga Dua Square, make us easy to look for Dinner or Lunch inside the Mall. But the room it self is very small, quite clean and the service is adequate.
The breakfast is average, but we waiting quite long for the omelet.
Overall its average.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

In Jakarta for business - this is NOT the place to stay for tourists! Handily attached to a mall with good taxi availability around. Free breakfast was pretty good. No fridge in room and shower head didn't work great. Hotel lobby smelt a bit funny but was fine once you got up to the rooms. Security was good with key cards required to activate elevator. Asked for an extra pillar for which there was a charge, no hairdryer. Staff pretty helpful and friendly.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

bad service , such as the staff do not want to know , I had a problem in my room on the door that would not open , but instead complicate the staff sent to lobbying for charging the card , it was not the card , but the door . about parking problems , no one notices that should be listed on the license number in order to free parking , but already asked how to free parking
The worst service I've ever experienced when staying at a hotel for the rate

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2016

- the only place I'm staying at every time I visits Jakarta and my mom love staying here so much
- The room, lobby and cafe are very clean. The beds and pillows are comfortable. Varieties of television channels. The bathroom is clean too.
- The hotel staffs are friendly and helpful. They're always smiling.
- Check in process is fast and I'm very thankful as we get the exact room we booked: non smoking and twin beds. Some hotels just ignore this.
- I wish there is someone at the concierge counter as we waited nearly half an hour to keep our luggage in store after check in. I informed the reception staff during check out but he just dismissed and ignore us. But the doorman assists us in this afterwards, when we called him.
- Foods at the cafe is okay. For the price that we paid for the room, we are really satisfied.
- Just 3 minutes walk to enter Mangga Dua Square mall. You can also reach the hotel by using the airport bus. The bus stop is just in front of the mall.

Room Tip: The rooms at level 8 that we got is nice, we can see nice view of Jakarta from there. Some rooms only offer corridor views.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2016 via mobile

My friends & I were there for a night. The room is clean, air cond, water pressure & wifi works very well.

We loved the bed & pillow - it was very comfy & we had a good rest.

Room size is a bit small though but okay for 2 pax in a room. No actual windows in room too. Not sure about other room types.

Breakfast is great.