See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Been visited twice for a month, the building looks big for a budget hotel but the parking lot was so uncomfortable. The inside of the building was so old yet the staff was so very humble and kind. The interior of the room was very simple, the cleanliness was so poor, room smells quite not good and the bed feels really old althought i loved the view of the city

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

I didn't really expect that the hotel will look that old. I came to the hotel passed Midnight, check in process was kindy slow, all of the Staff has no name tags?. Stayed in 5 floor, room is enough spacious. Bed linen has big stain which I didn't bother to report. Bathroom wall full of mould, fungus and scum, it's filthy. Breakfast was ok and the chicken poridge (bubur ayam) it delicious. I think this will be my last visit here, Owner please do some audit will you...

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 November 2016

This hotel is old and spooky. I was tricked because I thought that its gonna be pretty like its offshoot Diradja hotel. I was wrong

This hotel and everything in it was old and give that eerie feeling whenever you walk, the yellowish atmosphere doesn't help either.
You will only get 2 pillows with bad blanket. I will never again book a stay

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

I dont know what I have to say. This hotel is look like old hotel, placed in the middle of town. I was stayed for 1 day only, but suggestion to hotel owner, this hotel need to simple touch to get good looking. I feel something different when i was staying in.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Dont too trust with the picture. When i came to this hotel, the blanket is bad, so the toilet is rather yellow. Maybe its too old already. But after all, its near strategic location. But still less breakfast variant menu. Thanks ^_^

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple