All reviewsgatot subrotonice hotelspacious roomkuningan areamany choicesnext morningtaxibathtubdesk
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Wow all i can say is perfect stay at the hotel with my wife and youngest kid, the rooms are nice, breakfast are okay, meals for lunch and dinners are perfect specially the packages. Of course the staff was perfect and accommodating specially Miss Riana and Miss Putri from reception, the staff from the resto Anty the beautiful and cute lady, Cici and Boni...Keep up the good work dudes

Room Tip: solo, family room are okay depends on how many pax
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Very polite and friendly staff! Great customer awareness and all-day room service. The breakfast had an impressing variety of local cousine, fruits, vegetables and the standard toasts as well. Bluebird taxis often ready on the premises, and again; very helpful and aware staff everywhere. Security checks at car entrances, and the hotel felt very safe. Our room had good air condition, and both room and halls smelled clean and was continously tidyed and cleaned. A small but nice pool to cool down in. The Gili bar had a local band, quite entertaining, and the band had as fun on the stage as the public. Guests were included in the gig if they wanted. Staff too. You can order food to the bar. The hotel is all in all very well staffed, and I was really impressed by the level of customer care and awareness, Riona, Putri at the desk even remebered my name, and all staff were polite, and seemed to enjoy their work. For us this hotel gave us a really good experience, and we will book this hotel if we return to the lovely city of Jakarta. As for location, it all depends where you want to go. Jakarta is biiiig, andyou need to go by taxi a lot. Traffic is interesting but unpredictable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2018

I was only staying for 1 night, I did/nt expect much about the room because of the price but when I checked in, I was surprised. It was big! The bathroom is big too, and the next morning when I had breakfast, they surprised me again with their amazing foods & lots of choices!

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 19 October 2017

I booked a superior room for one night on the fifth floor. I arrived about 2200 the day before. There was a faint but persistent sewage smell in the room, which stayed. The room had a comfortable kingsize bed, but not one bedside lamp, only two very bright lamps in the ceiling, not at least 'warm' light, but 'cold', neon like lights. I found that not only awkward, but also disturbing.
I woke up ta 03.50 by a deafening noise which lasted until 04.15. It was seemingly the time for prayers. When I opened later the curtains, I saw just on the other dide of the street a mosque. Because I arrived about 21.30 the evening before, I had not seen it before.
The breakfast is good and staff friendly.
If you want to stay in this hotel, ask a room as far as possible from the mosque (I doubt that will help much) and also from the busy street which is noisy as well,
Good luch

Room Tip: Stay away as far as possible from the noisy street and above all from the mosque
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Overall, I like the hotel service. The room is clean and spacious. I order the Twin Bed room. Actually it can fit up to 4 person. I can only find the touch of Bali in the lobby, just find a few inside the room.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business