US$207
US$179
LuxuryCollection
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

US$213
Agoda.com
US$158
Century Park Hotel
1,259 results
All reviewssignature restaurantgrand deluxe roomsignatures restaurantautomatic toiletbig bathtubbubur ayamthe executive loungedirect accessshopping mallcar free daybreakfast buffetrain showergreat facilitiesvisit jakartacentral jakartabusiness tripfront office
Reviewed 28 July 2011

was a weekend esc that was booked by a mate who knows the city well.. Lo & behold what a modern & cool room. Easy access to the malls & restaurants ; pix of drinks & food attached. The bathroom is impressive ; see the set of controls for your private moments...Nevertheless , you can't escape the traffic esp during peak but surrounding area should have everything a shopper & foodie needs. Enjoy your stay !

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 15 August 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay at Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your weekend with us. We pride ourselves in delivering to our guests the comforts and conveniences of a premier lifestyle destination, and I am delighted to learn that we were successful in achieving this for you.

Once again, thank you for recommending Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta. I hope to have the pleasure and privilege of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 28 July 2011

Cant fault the location, right next to a huge shopping complex and well located for business travellers. Staff mostly friendly. The original hotel was built in 1962 and the rebranding as a Kempinski a few years ago saw the hotel being gutted and refitted to modern contemporary standards. However, the rooms (at least my room) was not well maintained. Some of the problems included a leaking bath (water outflow floods the bathroom floor), a shower that is not hot even when the red button on the temperature control is pressed and the temp is set at maximum hot, dew in the bathroom. However, the rooms are large by modern standards and the work desk and free in room wi fi are both good for business travellers. The roof top pool is quite 'compact' but the adjacent gym is well equipped.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 31 July 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta. I am very concerned to learn of your disappointment in your room maintenance, and would like to extend my sincere apologies that your experience fell below the high standards we strive to achieve. I would like to assure you that this is not indicative of our hotel standards.

I have notified our head of rooms and engineering of the issues highlighted, and they will be taking corrective actions.

I appreciate the time you have taken to share your experiences on TripAdvisor. We look forward to the opportunity to welcoming you back and serving you again, with the aim to restore your confidence in our room maintenance.

Reviewed 18 July 2011

The executive room is spacious and very modern, clean and very generous with amenities. The hotel has a small pool and hot jacuzzi on 17th floor, it is nice. The breakfast is very generous but taste ordinary.
The location is perfect, connected with Mall Grand Indonesia and close to Mall Plaza Indonesia. Absolutely a nice stay, especially for our child.

Room Tip: Get the view of Bundaran HI (HI Fountain).
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Aliaslala

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your constructive feedback, it is only through comments we receive from our guests that we can continue to improve our service and product.

We are most concerned to learn that your breakfast experience fell short of the high standards we are renowned for achieving. Your comment on the breakfast food quality has been well noted by our Executive Chef, and we assure you that we will continue to strive to provide our guests with the highest quality food and service.

Once again, thank you for sharing your comments and for bringing this to our attention. We look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta.

Reviewed 14 July 2011

I wass stayed 4 nights @ Executive Grand Deluxe and Deluxe with my family..After 1 hour check in, I decided to change for the connecting room.In that time,it's only the Grand Deluxe available for connecting door..this is where the great service begun from the staff..they arrange the grand deluxe with connecting for me,and i still got the benefits from the executive lounge access..and i still can use my executive grand deluxe room till the room was ready..by the time my connecting room ready,they take care all the luggage..that day end up with a box of chocholate from the hotel..the dinner was great,included the free cake for my anniversary parents..totally i stayed for 10 nights,and I'll get my member card for free upgrade room..can't wait to go back to Kempinski..big thanks guys.....

Room Tip: best room is the executive grand deluxe..the 'bundaran HI' view and the executive lounge acces are the reason..
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review following your recent stay at Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta.

I am delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and was pleased with the service and facilities at our Hotel. Your gracious comments with regards to your room, the benefits of Ganesha Executive Club Lounge access, and particularly with regards to the great service extended by our colleagues are highly appreciated. Your words will inspire the entire team at Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta to continue providing the best service experience.

I would like to also take this opportunity to welcome you as a member of GHA Discovery and look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta.

Once again, thank you for recommending our Hotel on TripAdvisor.

Reviewed 13 July 2011

I have stayed at the Kempinski 4 times in the past 12 months and I am always impressed with the service and quality of the hotel.

Rooms are very large and well decorated. Bathrooms and toilets are excellent (including the fully automatic heated toilet with auto up and down and flush function)

Beds are comfortable air con is good. Large screen flat panel tv's with excellent satellite tv selection.

Well positioned to walk straight from the hotel to Grand Indonesia shopping centre and they always have a number of Silver Bird taxi's waiting outside.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued loyalty to Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta. I am pleased to read your positive review, and delighted that you are always impressed with the quality and service that we extend throughout the Hotel.

We are most appreciative of your acknowledgment of our hotel services - this will certainly motivate our team to continue to deliver the best service to all our guests.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta in the near future.