“New hotel in the center of Jakarta”

Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta
Ranked #5 of 471 Hotels in Jakarta
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Spent 2hours to get here from the hotel because of bad traffic but the service and hospitality from the hotel pay you back immidiately. The location in the front of high way but still quite in the room.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed 5 days at the hotel (second time back from their soft launch last year). We like the back route to the Pacific Place. As some older chauffeur may not be familiar with the new hotel location, always bring the hotel card with you.

We spend time alot of time eating at the Palm Court (wayu burger), room dinning (sop buntut), La Patisserie (English high tea) and one evening at Alto Restaurant & Bar with 8 paxs. Special meal to mention is the American breakfast with Asian selections (like nasi goreng or mee goreng).

The service is excellent throughout the hotel their staff would greet you with a smile.

My wife and I remember that early Saturday morning we were waiting at the holding area for the chauffeur to come and pick us to Bandung, the hotel manager brought us pastries and coffee to eat along the way.

We recommend business travellers to bring your family along to enjoy the great hospitality and food.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I had a wonderful stay here and highly recommend it. One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. The suite I stayed in was beautiful, the staff were incredibly helpful and arranged a weekend trip to Borobadur temple for me. The one downside is the local mosques are quite audible at 4am but you get used to it and it's all part of being immersed in a different culture.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Very pretty hotel and comfortably spacious room. Really like the bedroom and living room area separated by a door and the toilet + walk in wardrobe is great. Pool is too small to make me feel like a vacation

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I arrived at 1:00 in the morning after about 30 hours of travel. I was warmly greeted by name on arrival and escorted directly to my room where I was able to complete the check-in. It was Halloween and decoded gingerbread cookies were on the table - what a lovely and cheerful touch! Sleep quality fantastic, lots of pillows. Breakfast can be in your room or at restaurant - most accommodating and food was fabulous. My only regret is that the hotel is not near the airport and in traffic it can take at least an hour, so not convenient for a layover. But if you at in Jakarta for more than one night, this is the place. I recommend it very highly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
FSHotelJkt, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear drdia,

It such a nice feedback regarding your stay with us. I agree sometimes traffic can be a challenge in Jakarta, but I'm glad to know that you were very well cared for by our team.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Warm Regards,
Christian Poda
Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta

Travellers also viewed these Jakarta hotels
Raffles Jakarta
#1 of 471 in Jakarta
The Westin Jakarta
#12 of 471 in Jakarta
Tanah Abang
Fairmont Jakarta
Fairmont Jakarta
#10 of 471 in Jakarta

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta

Address: Jl. Jendral Gatot Subroto Kav 18 | Capital Place, Jakarta 12710, Indonesia
Region: Indonesia > Java > Jakarta
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #5 of 471 Hotels in Jakarta
Price Range: €156 - €279 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta 5*
Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta is an all-suites hotel in prestigious Capital Place, with easy access to Jakarta’s business and commercial area. With an array of food and beverage concepts, luxurious spa complex with resort-style outdoor pool, state-of-the-art meeting and event spaces and with signature Four Seasons service with warm Indonesian hospitality, its home away from home. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.