US$206
US$179
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$1,257
US$128
US$62
US$55
Agoda.com
All reviewsnautilus barthe palm courtalto restaurantpremier suitelobster laksala patisserieboutique feelthe pool area is beautifulchaotic cityluxury hotelrose petalscorner suitemarble bathroomcake shopexecutive deluxewalk in closetpool staff
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed 5 days at the hotel (second time back from their soft launch last year). We like the back route to the Pacific Place. As some older chauffeur may not be familiar with the new hotel location, always bring the hotel card with you.

We spend time alot of time eating at the Palm Court (wayu burger), room dinning (sop buntut), La Patisserie (English high tea) and one evening at Alto Restaurant & Bar with 8 paxs. Special meal to mention is the American breakfast with Asian selections (like nasi goreng or mee goreng).

The service is excellent throughout the hotel their staff would greet you with a smile.

My wife and I remember that early Saturday morning we were waiting at the holding area for the chauffeur to come and pick us to Bandung, the hotel manager brought us pastries and coffee to eat along the way.

We recommend business travellers to bring your family along to enjoy the great hospitality and food.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2017

I had a wonderful stay here and highly recommend it. One of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. The suite I stayed in was beautiful, the staff were incredibly helpful and arranged a weekend trip to Borobadur temple for me. The one downside is the local mosques are quite audible at 4am but you get used to it and it's all part of being immersed in a different culture.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Very pretty hotel and comfortably spacious room. Really like the bedroom and living room area separated by a door and the toilet + walk in wardrobe is great. Pool is too small to make me feel like a vacation

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2017

I arrived at 1:00 in the morning after about 30 hours of travel. I was warmly greeted by name on arrival and escorted directly to my room where I was able to complete the check-in. It was Halloween and decoded gingerbread cookies were on the table - what a lovely and cheerful touch! Sleep quality fantastic, lots of pillows. Breakfast can be in your room or at restaurant - most accommodating and food was fabulous. My only regret is that the hotel is not near the airport and in traffic it can take at least an hour, so not convenient for a layover. But if you at in Jakarta for more than one night, this is the place. I recommend it very highly.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
FSHotelJkt, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Dear drdia,

It such a nice feedback regarding your stay with us. I agree sometimes traffic can be a challenge in Jakarta, but I'm glad to know that you were very well cared for by our team.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Warm Regards,
Christian Poda
Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Stayed with my wife for 4 nights holiday. This is an absolutely top shelf hotel. I stayed many times at the previous hotel in Jakarta and this is a step up. Probably the best Four Seasons I have stayed at.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Philippo A,

Thank you for sharing your experience with your fellow travelers. We appreciate your feedback and that you had a nice experience with us. We hope this won't be the last time and see you again the next time you're in the city.

Warm Regards,