All reviewswifi routerhotel design istv remotedays nightsroom servicecozy roomswimming poolbudget hotelcitosagodalobbyrestoconceptfacilitieshousekeepingmall
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My Event on last saturday April 28, 2018 was ran smooth. They really take care every each of details, Rooms are bigger than The most 3 star hotel, Food taste incredibly melted on mouth and I had an many complimentary from my guest’s. Huge thanks to Mrs Sally (sales manager) and Pak Andy ( Manager on duty) to make this happen. One more thing, thank u so much for FO team for the gift, Loved it...
All dept are helpful also (banquet team, FB team, Housekeeping and security) big applause to I guys

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Camper767842
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Compare to other hotel in the area, this hotel provides more spacious room with considerably cheaper than other branded hotel.

The room design feels like home with wooden finishing simple furniture.

The services was also great. They helped us to provide first aid kit, because I was bleeding at that time.

Talking about facilities and services, this hotel is just great.

But our great experience, a little bit distorted by the front office staff when we checked out.

I was asking for permission to bring out one old magazine but the staff refused to give me. I needed that magazine because there was an article that I really interested in.

They said that the hotel owner would not allow to bring the magazine. Well I thought it was just an old un-used magazine..not a proper collection of books. I do not think that the hotel owner would care about an old magazine. At that time actually I could just bring the magazine without their permission but I just did not feel right, so I asked for the permission.

I hope the staff will be upgraded for a better hospitality attitude, initiative and services to provide a better experience for the guest.

There was no price for an unused magazine, but it would be priceless for the guest.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2018

Hmm Im not sure whether park 5 is 3 star or 4 star. My own rating for them is 3.5 star :D
Room size is standard but not too narrow. Fit for up to 2 persons. My room was clean. Oh I like the balcony with the vines. Makes this hotel looks romantic. Although the view is facing to the housing :p

The breakfast was standard. I try the a la carte menu through room service. Taste just okay but big portion. Too bad I didn't manage to dip in their swimming pool. Will try next time I come here again.

Overall.. I like this hotel. Nice room, good service but affordable price!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Always love this hotel. Close to Citos, and there’re small shop front of hotel and also in basement. The food was great! Love the pasta and pizza which always become my favorite all the time. The breakfast also great. There arent many variety, it just enough and taste really good.
The room was spacious and the bed really comfortable.
The service also very satisfying. The staff always nice and very helpful.
The location aren’t in main street but its not hard to find. The traffic would be bad in office hour but it doesn’t matter because traffic everywhere in Jakarta.
Always come back to this hotel whenever I’m in South Jakarta.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2018

They just open for public for suites room (1 BR and 2 BR) in last January 2018.
I choose 2 bedroom suites. This suite room is very good. Spacious for both room, have 2 bathroom, each room has own TV, plus in the living room. Thumbs up for the room quality. Unless less of trash bin, only 1 small trash bin for this unit ?
Just concern about price of the F & B menu (room service), too high for scale of this kind hotel star. It will be better adjust their F&B price and I am pretty sure the result so much better.
Overall, This is my favourite hotel near my home.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family