All reviews grand indonesia thamrin area smart hotel plenty of tv channels infused water minutes walking plaza indo small hotel excellent location holiday inn express a wonderful stay plus point car free day checking in comfy bed rooms are spacious business trip
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This always been my favorite hotel in Jakarta. Strategically located between train station, bus shelter, and shopping mall. I can reach all that and my office only by walk. Bed is nice, warm ambience room, and clean.
Compared to other hotel in area, this offer the most good value for money.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
LibertyHotel T, Manager at Liberty Hotel Thamrin Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Ms Yulia V,

Warm greetings from Liberty Hotel Thamrin Jakarta!

We are indeed honored that you consider us to be your favorite hotel in Jakarta and appreciate that you keep coming back for more than a year even if there are several other hotels in Thamrin area. Our Housekeeping colleagues are equally delighted to hear that their efforts in maintaining cleanliness in the rooms has not been left unnoticed.

Thank you once more and we look forward to welcoming you back over and over again.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel!
Clean, safe, good location.
Good linen which is unusual for such a value hotel.
Much better than similarly priced airbnb places.
Excellent friendly staff. Really good.
Great value for money.
(A bit plain but that’s not a big deal & the towels were not great)
Still a great place I will now use again and again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
LibertyHotel T, Manager at Liberty Hotel Thamrin Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Sir Tales from FarOut,

Noble greetings from the islands of Indonesia!

We are in deep gratitude for the 5-star rating and the comments of excellence you have bestowed upon Liberty Hotel Thamrin Jakarta. Aside from our prime location, we do take humble pride in providing efficient and friendly service. Kindly note as well that our towels have recently been replaced.

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your second home while in Jakarta and planning to return again and again. It shall be our honor to welcome you back.

Best regards

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Liberty Hotel is one of the best value for money 3 star business hotel. If you do not need fancy restaurants, lobby, ballroom, but a clean relatively new, friendly, and stretigically located in Thamrin, Jakarta Central, you have found it.
Morning breakfast is basic, but acceptable. The must haves are there. The hotel is strictly non smoking and thus, the odour in the room is fresh. The corridors are smoke free too. I like the idea that there is a Rupiah one million fine for smoking in the room, and they make you sign on it when you check in.
My apologies to all smoking readers for my bias comment on smoking.
The housekeeping is thorough, and quick. I was in the room one afternoon and saw them cleaning my room.
I enjoyed my four days in the hotel. The beer is only Rp 41K. T
A thank you to my business associate who put me there.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
LibertyHotel T, Manager at Liberty Hotel Thamrin Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear Mr Leong T,

We appreciate your decision to stay in Liberty Hotel Thamrin Jakarta for four (4) nights, shower upon us a 5-star rating and consider us a 5-star business hotel.

What a delightful reward for our housekeeping team to read such compliments from you after personally witnessing their thorough and quick performance. Aside from our strategic location, we take humble pride in maintaining our rooms and consistently providing friendly and efficient service for the last 2 years.

Please extend our gratitude to your business associate who recommended us to your kind self and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

This is a brand new hotel if i am not mistaken, close to Grand Indonesia mall, 2 minutes walking from Sudirman Station and 3 minutes from BNI City Station with so many places to eat surrounding the hotel.

I love the carpet under the bed, it makes the room looks like 5 stars room hotel. The amenities are quite many with hair dryer and branded toothpaste which is a plus.

I would love to give 5 stars instead of 4 if you willing to drop the prices a little bit OR add more menu on breakfast. Keep the hard work guys!!! :D

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr I Wayan S,

​Thank you for sharing your comments about Liberty Hotel Thamrin Jakarta during your recent journey to Jakarta.

Being in operation for two (2) years now, we are indeed pleased to read your compliments about the carpet and amenities in our rooms. We have also taken note of your comments regarding our pricing and breakfast menu variety.

We wish you all the best in your various future travels and look forward to being of service to you again.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Liberty is a small hotel very well placed in the central Thamrin area. It is an easy walk to Grand Indonesia and a quick motorbike or taxi ride to central Jakarta locations.
The Hotel is a basic 3 star but very fresh and new. I enjoyed the amenities in the room - an amazingly comfortable bed, great AC (nice and quiet), tea & coffee making facility, nice bathroom with good shower.
Staff were friendly and the small cafe downstairs is great too.
Only downside is there are limited shared areas to spend time with friends, no bar, no pool. The lobby is small with limited seating.
A great place at a very good price to spend the night in this area though.
Overall a very good value hotel with clean comfortable amenities.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
LibertyHotel T, Manager at Liberty Hotel Thamrin Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear M​s Wand TNZ,

​Thank you for staying in Liberty Hotel Thamrin during your recent visit to Indonesia. It is sincerely an honor for us to be accorded a 5-star rating from a highly-traveled eco-tourist and art/architecture lover such as your kind self.

Having opened 2 years ago, we strive to consistently provide the best service to our guests and maintain our facilities in good condition. It is thus with humble pride to read your compliments for our staff and amenities. Your comment about not having a bar or pool is something that we shall take into consideration.

We wish you more delightful travels in the different parts of the world and look forward to welcoming you again someday.