New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta

FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta
Ranked #33 of 441 Hotels in Jakarta
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Hotel with good location and facilities”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

I went to this hotel with my friend last month, and really surprisingly we found a good hotel with great facilities such as whirlpool, sauna, gym with personal trainer. We have a good time there, they also provide early breakfast start 04.00 am and also they have shuttle bus to airport. We will back to this hotel again next time.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank joe k
fm7hotel, Assistance General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this review, 17 February 2012

Warmest greeting from FM7 Resort Hotel!

Thank you for your stay at FM7 Resort Hotel and for sharing your experience during your stay. I am happy to hear that you are satisfied with our facilities in FM7 Resort Hotel and you enjoyed your early breakfast which we provide start from 04.00AM. Light breakfast is one of the unique services to offer to our guests with early flight. And we had a positive feedback for it.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience to Tripadvisor, we are looking forward to serve you again for your next stay at FM7 Resort Hotel.

Assistance General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Pekanbaru
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2012

Stayed for one night and have no complaints.
staff is friendly and breakfast food is nice
Very clean hotel, minimalist decorated in the lobby and rooms
The hotel shuttle bus brought us the short distance to the airport terminal
Overall, this hotel was fantastic and I will definitely return

Room Tip: Recommended hotel
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank ShenPekanbaru
fm7hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this review, 22 February 2012

Warmest greeting from FM7 Resort Hotel!

Thank you for choosing FM7 Resort Hotel as your preferred Hotel in Jakarta Airport area.

It is great to hear that you enjoyed staying with us . Thank you for your valuable comment on Tripadvisor so it can be useful for other travelers when they are going to stay in Jakarta.
We will continuously improve to satisfy our valuable guest such as yourself.

I am looking forward for your next stay at FM7 Resort Hotel.

Yours Sincerely,

Assistant General Manager
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

We took the tip from another reviewer on this site and travelled a little bit further from the airport to FM7. Their pick up service was very efficient and there was no problem picking up my husband and I from different flights. We took another reviewer tip and stayed in the Executive Plus rooms situated round the pool area one floor up. We were very pleased with this oasis of calm and the sauna and pool facilities were especially welcome after long flights.

Room Tip: Executive Plus rooms avoid the long corridor walk to facilities and have a separate check in
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank alisonleahy
fm7hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this review, 17 February 2012

Warmest greeting from FM7 Resort Hotel!

Thank you for choosing us as your preferred hotel in Jakarta.

It was nice that comments from Tripadvisor website help you to make a better decision. I am glad that our service is very efficient to you. Our pick up services are customized to the customer’s request. And I am happy that you are satisfied with our Executive Club Plus room which has pool view.

Thank you for your valuable feedback, we will continuously improve our services to serve you better.

singapore
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

Last Jan27, on way from Bandung to catch flight back from CKG (Jakarta) airport was held up
by sudden strike/demo along highway. Was forced to stay in bus for over 8hrs hence missed
plane back.

We arrived Jan28 around 01.15hr into FM7 Resort Hotel as didn't want to be held up again in the city. Check-in counter staff Ahmad was kind to allow us to view the room prior to our
checking in. Not only was he helpful but extremely accomodating even in the dead of night
when most would have been in la-la land..

The hotel's lobby, corridor and rooms were spanking clean as these were completely in marble - no horrid stale carpet odour. For rate of Rph170,000/nite with ABF, it was money
well spent.

We're glad that we stayed in this hotel as it was hospitable and hygenic - well done
housekeepers and conceirge porters . Guests can save abit as shuttle to airport is provided.

Room Tip: Unsure about other hotels policy but they should follow FM7 Resort Hotel by allowing pre-checkin vi...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank suyt

Warmest greeting from FM7 Resort Hotel!

Thank you for choosing us as your preferred hotel in Jakarta.

We are sorry to hear that you missed you plane because of the demo on your way to Jakarta Airport. I am glad that our staff was extremely accommodating to your needs even at night, and you are happy with our room.

I appreciate your comment that the Hotel was hospitable and hygienic, I would passed your compliment to the House Keeping and Concierge porters.

Once again, thank you for your valuable comment. We are looking forward to serve you, your friends, and family in our Hotel.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2012

I was on the business trip to Semarang, so my company book FM7 airport hotel for me, because my flight to semarang was on the next day morning. I was picked up by a very friendly hotel staff at airport. It took around 20minutes to arrive to Fm7, it made my head dizzy but the driver couldn't speed up because of traffic jam. After I arrived at the hotel, I was amazed by the lobby of the hotel, the lobby was very clean and neat, the staffs were so friendly and helpful. The check in process was very fast. I didn't find any mistakes or bad service. The front office manager was also very helpful and very professional. The room boy showed me the way to my room, and honestly my room was pretty far from lobby and it was very near to spa. So, I opened my room, guess what? I was amazed by how spacious the room was, plus the bathroom was very clean and neat. I also ordered some foods, foods were good too. I also tried the spa and massage service, the price was acceptable and the massage room was very comfortable. It felt like home when I was staying in this hotel. I would like to stay in this hotel again and again!!

• Stayed February 2012
3 Thank FennyLin
fm7hotel, Assistant General Manager at FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta, responded to this review, 13 February 2012

Warmest greeting from FM7 Resort Hotel!

Thank you for choosing us as your preferred airport Hotel in Jakarta!

I would like to also thank you for your valuable comment. We are pleased to hear that you are satisfied by our facilities and services. It is our priority to provide a quick check-in service as we understand the guest maybe tired from a long trip or flight. I am glad that everything was satisfying for you. We do wish to provide our valuable guests such as yourself with all the possible facility or leisure at its best with reasonable price.

I am also glad that you enjoyed our food and beverage at the restaurant; and I hope you tried our new menu from our special guest chef from Thailand, which serves authentic Thai food for this season.

Just for your information, foot reflexology is one of the guest’s most favorite from the spa and massages service especially after a long tiring trip.

I appreciate your complimentary for FM7 Resort Hotel, I will make sure that the mentioned department acknowledge this so they can keep continue to provide excellent service for all our guests.

Once again thank you very much for your valuable comment. We wish you, your friends, colleagues, and family members to stay with us at FM7 Resort Hotel for the next trip to Jakarta.

Yours Sincerely,

Assistant General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jakarta
POP! Hotel Airport Jakarta
#79 of 441 in Jakarta
Sheraton Bandara
#59 of 441 in Jakarta
Tanah Abang
Kosenda Hotel
Kosenda Hotel
#15 of 441 in Jakarta

Been to FM7 Resort Hotel Jakarta? Share your experiences!