All reviews jakarta convention center night shift plaza senayan hot water bubur ayam deluxe room nice room jcc hilir foods ac taxi soap airport floor desk
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Quiet room. clean room. friendly smiley face receptionist upon check-in. Good tv with good sound. Free good connectivity Wifi. Very good and cold air-conditioning. Clean toilet. Clean towel. Nice in house restaurant.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank 282alleng
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

The room is clean and comfortable. Near the city is one of the star point of the hotel and they have provide texi service. Other than that,the reception is helpful which they are keep smiling and recommend me the famous place of Jakarta.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank chyefooyuen
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I would rate each aspect which i find important from 1-10 where 10 is best and 1 is worst.

Location: It is located on a residential area and the neighborhood looks quite safe. It is 20minutes away from the convention center. So i rate it = 6

Transportation: Most taxi drivers don’t know the place so you better off with drivers who knows how to use gps on their phone. We had trouble when we came from the airport but luckily, I had local sim so i used gps through my phone and I navigated for the driver. When you need transportation, the clerk can just call a taxi service and in a few minutes the taxi arrives. So i will give it a = 6

Hospitality: The hotel clerks are friendly enough and they can speak english better. So i rate it = 7.

Room: The room looks nice. But the aircon barely gives a good temperature. The toilet smells bad, and the shower drain doesnt drain properly. Power outage was rampant in our final day. Our room was at the roof deck which was near the restaurant and it was really noisy when people hang out. So i will give it a = 4.

Price: We reserved our room through the internet and we think we paid a good price. But then when we arrived, we had to pay 120,000 for dinner. So i will rate it = 7

Food: This is purely subjective, but im not really a fan of the food. So i only settle for peanut butter and jelly which is actually good. The sad part is i paid 120,000 for a pb&j. So i would rate it = 4

I think the sawana suite is a beautiful hotel but I do believe that even though it is priced cheap, everything should be near perfect.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adventurer638152
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed second time for 3 days rooms are ok and location not far from senayan city or taman anggrek mall.
Breakfast was included with some Indonesian food, tast is good however if you have breakfast around 9 am food is cold. This can simply be improved! Satisfied about overall stay

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ed B
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Lots of very positive comments on the website, so I chose the Sawana. And I really was not impressed. The rooms are modern, but only one type of outlet (German) available, so you need to purchase an adaptor if you have US plugs. The bathroom is very tiny, you can't access the sink unless you close the door completely. Breakfast (extra and $6) is ordinary, almost nothing left when I arrived at 8, coffee must be ordered, you can't help yourself with a new cup, and what shocked me is to see the waiter take a broom and sweep the floor, and without washing his hand, resume serving coffee. Really not impressed! And don't even think about swimming in the "pool" it's only 10 feet/3 m long, and V-shaped! Granted the guy at the desk, very early or very late, is quite nice and speaks good English.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo