“Pleasant decor...quiet street”
Review of Putih Pino

Putih Pino
Ranked #195 of 337 Coffee & Tea in Bali
Reviewed 27 December 2016

Recently had an evening meal at this small cafe....decor is cute....staff are quite attentive....I had chicken curry Japanese style???....a good serving and a fair price...it's not special but I can see the reason people will use this cafe....it's quiet...service is good...food ok....it's closes at 7pm

Reviewed 2 February 2016

this was a great find that I just stumbled on. Down the ally behind Soul in a bowl. French decor was lovely.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Ate here for breakfast 4 people had Nasi Goreng,banana pancakes and English breakfast, great value for money and food excellent can''t ask for more for breakfast.

Staff friendly and attentive. we will be back

Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

My favorite place for a relaxing coffee in Sanur. Decor is French casual, coffee and juices are always good and their food menu always enticing. Love the window alcoves. A hidden gem off the beaten path.

For those inclined to take photos, ask first because their furnishings attract a lot of wedding photography and sidewalk posers. Come on guys it's a business, don't complain about their photography rule. You want a photo - buy a coffee. Simple.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

I'm sorry to say that i won't recommend this place. despite the food was just soso, the service was also terrible.
Last time I went there I consume many foods with 4 of my friends. When we want to take picture, they forbid me because they have certain rule, if we want to take picture we will be charged or have to pay for 200 and something rupiah. I was a bit upset that the purpose I took a picture there was just trying to record a memory as well as promoting the cafe itself (it wasn't like i did a photoshoot or whatever) it was only a normal 'memory capturing' stuff. However, their way to get money was way too rude.
Idk if this was applied to me and my friends only or what? I have no idea.
it's just i never comeback to this place since then.