All reviews busy shopping area reasonable rates easy access excellent location front desk staff subway station assistant manager smoking room street noise noodles international airport restaurant staff western options rooms are comfortable room key breakfast was excellent high floor
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I've been staying in this hotel a couple of times, only to find it was poorly maintained. For the recent 2 nights I stayed at the hotel, the first night found water leaking from the air-conditioner. After changing room for the second night, water was leaking from the sink in the wash room. What a pity for the hotel at such a great location!Upon check-out, counter staff was very polite and apologized for the inconveniences caused. I always feel the hotel staff is friendly and helpful but I feel sad that the hotel is poorly maintained. I doubt if I should stay in the same hotel next time or some other place.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
TonyNOVOTEL, 客户关系经理 at Novotel Nanjing Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Guest, We’re sorry we didn’t provide the quality of amenities during your recent stay at Novotel Nanjing Central. We apologize for the issues in your room and we’re working with Engineering team to ensure the situation doesn’t happen again. If you return to our area, we hope you’ll stay with us again and give us an opportunity to show improvement.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I thoroughly recommend this hotel. Staff are so friendly and efficient. We were upgraded at no extra cost, simply because they had a better suite available. We then asked if we could add breakfast and an additional night; again, no problem and because it was a Monday I got special “WeChat rates”. Great location too as everything is very accessible from the central position. We are ending off our holiday here. What a great place to end it on!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
TonyNOVOTEL, 客户关系经理 at Novotel Nanjing Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for your recent stay at Novotel Nanjing Central. We hope that our inspirational environment and unparalleled serviced helped to create memories that will last long after your time with us concluded. Thank you for your business, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

I really enjoyed my two nights at the Novotel Nanjing Central Hotel. The hotel is very modern, clean and well-kept. My room, while not huge, was extremely clean and comfortable with some nice amenities. The staff at the hotel was very friendly and accommodating. The free breakfast that comes with the room was outstanding....one of the best I've seen anywhere......anything and everything you could want was part of this buffet. Finally, the hotel has a great "central" location that enables easy access to points of interest in the area. Very short walk from hotel to subway station. I would most definitely stay at this hotel again if the opportunity arose.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
TonyNOVOTEL, 客户关系经理 at Novotel Nanjing Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear Guest, Your comments about your stay at Novotel Nanjing Central made me smile. We know it’s the little things that make your stay more comfortable (along with our great location). Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay here. Nice clean room good comfortable bed and nice bathroom. Service from the staff first class. Good location opposite central mall and metro. Easy to get transport. Airport 40 minutes by taxior by metro change at railway station east to line1. Would stay again and recommend

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Gary M
TonyNOVOTEL, 客户关系经理 at Novotel Nanjing Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Reviewed 12 July 2018

I enjoyed my stay at this Novotel and the upgrade to a comfortable and quiet executive room. Staff was mostly friendly and helpful. The room was well equipped with sufficient (though not really high-speed wifi). The cleaniness by the roomservice was not perfect but sufficient, too. There should be a higher office-chair on the room that fits to the desk (I always needed to put some pillows under the chair that was available). Breakfast was good. The gym has set of a few modern training tools. A shopping mall is "next door".

Room Tip: Corner rooms with views in two directions - especially on the higher floors
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
TonyNOVOTEL, 客户关系经理 at Novotel Nanjing Central Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018