1,318 results
All reviews new tower asia pacific old wing german bar metro station executive floor central location star hotel rooms are great corner room excellent location other hotels room key bit dated business trip buffet breakfast chinese restaurant
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed in the Asia/Pacific (new) Tower of the Jinling Hotel. Lovely room!! Large, modern, convenient, almost luxurious! Like a small flat!! Very impressed!!!

But internet access/speed...? Ok, this is China so maybe speed is slowed down by some “controls” - but a download speed of 12 Mbps and upload of 2.4 Mbps is absolutely unacceptable!! (I measured it with my “Speedtest” App).

As a business customer, I cannot continue to stay in this otherwise lovely hotel. So sorry...

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sture442
Jane C, Manager at Jinling Hotel Nanjing, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Sture,
Thank you for taking your time to share your comments concerning your stay at Jinling Hotel. We are honored to please you with the guest room. Meanwhile, we have focused on the issue stated in your feedback and will be sitting down with the IT manager to discuss this as soon as possible. Thank you so much again for your positive comments and we warmly welcome you back to the Jinling Hotel. Best Regards, Assistant Manager.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Was there three nights, after first night the room was not cleaned and they put a note alleged I had put "don't disturb" on. Of course I didn't. I placed a note on the desk and on the second day and they finally cleaned the room but without even a note of apology. I attempted to swim at the pool and it was poor that they allow me to the pool but saying I need to go changing room for towel, they need my room key to exchange for the locker key and I never experienced this rule in any hotel giving me as distrust feeling, i gone in after left my room key and in the pool again . They said I need cap. I got mad although I know some pool has this rule there isn't any notice mentioning the same. I went back got my key back and return room. Finished. The high tower was good but it is stupid to separate the toilet bowl from bath tub in different room inside a room. What kind of design is this? Breakfast place is good view food is average., The corn flakes worse. The fresh juice is great if diluted with lesser water.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Hkchanrc,
We really appreciate your detailed review and would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused during your stay. All of your comments are very unique and encourage us to pay more attention to each detail of our daily operation. It is important to improve the breakfast, room facilities and service quality for the enhancement of the Jinling Brand. We value your comments and have reported the issues you mentioned to relevant departments. We really appreciate another opportunity to delight you with a good experience at Jingling Hotel. Warmly welcome you back to Jinling Hotel soon. Best Regards, Assistant Manager

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a night. The hotel has two towers, Jinlin (old) and Asia Pacific (new). The Jinlin tower should be avoided as pointed by other reviewers. The AC in the room was a joke. Running at full speed and doing nothing. Temperature in the room was almost 30C. The mattress was way firm, almost as if you slept on the ground. The rooms are dated and require renovation.
The hotel itself has the potential to be a lot better. It is in the center of the town with quick access to the subway, shopping and restaurants. The Gym and lobby areas are really nice. Breakfast restaurant and food served was also good. The people in the front desk should improve their English a bit; they were able to communicate effectively most of the times. If I stayed in the new tower I would give this a 4 or 5 star rating.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear 44abc,
We are appreciative about your detailed review of staying at Jinling Hotel. It is a great honor, to please you with our hotel location and breakfast. Also, your comments on the room facilities, especially the air conditioner, are of great value to our ambition of enhancing our Jinling brand. Thus, we have shared your constructive feedback on the room facilities with the related departments. Once again, I want to offer you our apology, and hope that you will be giving us another chance in impressing you with our improvement in room facilities. I look forward to seeing you again! Best Regards, Assistant Manager

Reviewed 12 April 2018

This modern hotel is located adjacent to the Xinjiekou Metro station and thus gives easy access to Metro lines 1 and 2. It consists of 2 towers and having booked an Executive Twin room provided for very pleasant, spacous and comfortable accommodation. WiFi was, of course, included, as was the equivalent of RMB 120 daily laundry plus the access to the Executive Floor at the top level (10:00 till 22:00). To be recommended !

Room Tip: Executive Room
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helmut R
Jane C, Manager at Jinling Hotel Nanjing, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Helmut R, It is grateful to get your comments concerning your stay with us. It is our mission to provide excellence to all guests in meaningful ways. We will strive to provide the "Golden Touch of Jinling's hospitality" to beyond the expectation from our guests. Warmly welcome you back to Jinling Hotel in the near future. Best wishes to you. Assistant Manager

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I was here for business in March. The hotel is old but keep basic things tidy. Breakfast is wonderful, the gym is just got upgraded, the indoor pool is clean and near the metro station. Highly recommended for both business and pleasure.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Kizku,Thank you for your positive response and for enjoying your stay at Jinling Hotel Nanjing. We value you and appreciate your choosing Jinling. We look forward to seeing and hearing from you again. Best wishes to you! Assistant Manager