All reviews business hotel nice hotel wear and tear business trip one night taxis are cheap late at night taxi driver room rate chinese restaurant room was spacious subway station top floor walking distance swimming pool hotel is located headquarters
Reviewed 24 August 2018

I found this hotel to be very nice and quite clean. Attention to detail was evident in that everywhere I looked someone was cleaning - doors, hallways, etc...
The dinner and breakfast buffets were very good with a lot of variety and impressive quality of food.
Only complaint is that I had to call twice to get an iron brought to my room.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
南京玄武苏宁银河诺富特, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Nanjing East Suning, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Laurie B

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Nanjing East Suning.

Novotel Nanjing East Suning

Reviewed 7 August 2018

It's convenient, centrally located but the hotel can be a little worn through wear and tear. Overall experience can be a little 3 to 4 star. Definitely worth a stay since it's near the subway as well as near the shopping centres. If you like suning brand and products, this hotel is recommend for you.

Stayed: April 2018
南京玄武苏宁银河诺富特, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Nanjing East Suning, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you Oby O; for taking your time to leave a review for our hotel. We greatly appreciate all feedback from our guests. It is a pleasure to hear that our location was convenient for your stay and we hope to have you stay with us again in the future. Safe travels

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

There are 2 Novotel in Nanjing and this one is in the northeastern part of the city. Away from the city centre however is only 2 minutes’ walk from the subway station. It’s the No 4 Line in the subway system; easy to change to Line 2 and then it’ll take you to the main tourist sights. Line 4 itself is also convenient.

There’s a convenient store at the back of the hotel (near conference centre section).

Spacious room with a balcony-like part within the room that would allow you to relax. Bathroom is OK. I’ll like to have a more powerful shower; but it’s not bad.

In-room TV with international channels. For the rest, basic but comfortable.

Breakfast is quite good; enough choices. I walked in and the price was under 60 dollars RMB. Seemed to be a better deal than room rate with breakfast (as I was traveling alone).

Didn’t try the swimming pool. Quite big but there were quite a lot of people.

It’s right opposite to the headquarters of Suning corporation. Tell taxi driver about Suning so that they won’t take you to the other Novotel.

Value for money. Not staff were helpful. Happy with what I got. But if you were first-timer to Nanjing and you want to stay right at the city centre, then this may not be your choice. Otherwise, highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
南京玄武苏宁银河诺富特, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Nanjing East Suning, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

HelloBally1966,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our location. We are saddened to hear that you found our staff to be unhelpful and would like to hear more about the incident so we may continue to improve our relations with out guests. It would be a pleasure to hear from you, please feel welcome to contact us at gsm@novotelnanjingeast.com.

It was also uplifting to hear that you found our location to the city subway to be convenient and our breakfast to be well stocked and of good value.

Your review will be shared with our team to encourage both improvement and maintaining our quality of service with our visitors.

Again, we greatly appreciate your feedback and hope to see you at our location again in the future. Safe Travels.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this location and will be returning. The metro is very close so traveling and exploring the city was easy. The staff was extreamly friendly and able to accomidate the language barrior. Absolutly loved the western style resturaunt. It is called the Square and the food was very good on top of the friendly service. I visited so often they remebered my name and drink!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
南京玄武苏宁银河诺富特, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Nanjing East Suning, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is huge and the room is spacious with a balcony. It is clean and comfortable too.
The subway is only 5 minutes walk away from the hotel. There is a supermarket and food court next to the hotel.
Hotel breakfast is good too. We enjoy the stay there.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
南京玄武苏宁银河诺富特, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Nanjing East Suning, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018