All reviews tallest building club lounge fantastic hotel outdoor pool xuanwu lake restaurants and bars shower and toilet great view of the city guest rooms great room metro station business travel rooms are big shopping mall spacious room five star central location
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had the pleasure of staying at InterContinental Nanjing during a business trip with a delegation of colleagues. The rooms were a very good international standard, breakfast was excellent and the view from the 78th floor is highly recommended.

A special thanks to Ms. Michelle Zhou, Assistant Front Office Manager, who took care of all our needs from the moment we checked-in to the moment we left Nanjing.

I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Yuan L, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Nanjing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback and comments regarding your recent visit to our property.
I am delighted to learn that you appreciated our welcomed staff. Thank you for your kind words on my colleague and team and I will convey to all of them to inspire the excellent service to all of our guests.
We do hope to take care of you for your longer stay on the next trip at InterContinental Nanjing.
Thank you and looking forward to see you soon!

Reviewed 30 August 2018

I checked in INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL NANJING with my family and since our Check-In we were made to feel as Royals. We had a room which was fit to play Mini-Golf, it was literally huge with a separate closet area, a big office desk to work and great view of the XUANWU LAKE.

This Hotel keeps on getting better every time I stay here, the Breakfast has many choices and even provides options for CELIACS, the Check-In was fast and prompt and now it’s so easy to get Taxi outside the hotel as I know previously this was such a hideous task. To get around Nanjing please go to Ms.Brownie at the concierge as she knows Nanjing at the back of her hand and the beauty of this property is its location. The Metro Station is barely a few minutes walk and connects the whole of Nanjing, it’s the smartest and the fastest way to travel around Nanjing.

I sincerely would like to thank each and everyone for taking such good care of us from the Concierge to the Front-desk and the entire staff at the dining and don’t miss the Bar on the 78th floor for breathtaking views of Nanjing.

I sincerely would like to thank Ms.Daisy Dai the Reservations Manager, Mr.Maarten the F&B Manager, Ms.Webber and Mr.Kevin for making our stay such a wonderful one. Thank you once again for treating us so well and keeping the bar so high that now we don’t know what to expect from other Hotels worldwide.

Room Tip: Choose rooms that end with 01 as they are huge for example 63rd floor choose 6301
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Abbas H
Yuan L, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Nanjing, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for submitting a wonderful comment of your experience in our hotel.
We are truly happy and appreciated to know that, we have succeeded in creating a memorable experience for you to have a great time at InterContinental Nanjing.
Each and every of the 433 rooms and suites introduces to our guests a unique perspective to see the ancient style and modern touch of Nanjing. All rooms and suites are equipped with 42-inch LED TV set, internet access, ergonomically-designed working area and a separate area for shower room and toilet. besides, guests can enjoy fresh air from Xuanwu Lake and purple Mountain via air vents.
We are continuing to explore additional options to better serve our guests and will endeavor to improve your experience for your next visit.
Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 24 August 2018

This hotel is in the tallest building in Nanjing. Guest rooms occupy floors 49-73. Our upgraded room was very large and sported a circular, glass-walled bath tub (for exhibitionists?). There was a shower stall (OK size) and true WC, plus a large vanity area. We were on the 51st floor with great views facing the lake. We initially encountered AC problems (too hot) but a call to the instant service line resulted in a maintenance visit that fixed the problem. The room had a good number of US/EU outlets, though no so many bas at the IC hotel in Shanghai.

Room Tip: all the rooms are on high floors, so its just a matter of the views available.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Yuan L, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Nanjing, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear guest,
We are extremely delighted to see that you enjoyed and were happy with our facilities and services provided by our team member. It is most rewarding to learn that our hospitality is appreciated by our guests and we will do our best to keep up the standard to always meet with our guest's expectations.
I would like to express my sincerest apologies for your experience regarding the room temperature, in particular the lack of help by our staff. We have shared your comment with our entire team and we are taking measures to ensure that every single guest receives the help they require.
We sincerely appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back again.
Thank you.
Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2018

My wife and me stayed there for one night during our last trip to Nanjing. We have enjoyed or free drink in the hotel bar while relishing the amazing view.
The room was very nice and offered everything we need. The view was simply great!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Yuan L, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Nanjing, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for submitting a wonderful comment of your experience in our hotel.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to InterContinental Nanjing.

Best regards,

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Great view from the 70th floor; check was fast and efficient; AC worked great, bed and pillows were comfortable and the room was very clean. Water pressure in the shower was excellent so the hotel hit all my requirements for business travel. Breakfast was good, maybe not 5 star good but no real complaints. Service was very good all around - I was brought coffee at breakfast before I gathered my first plate at the buffet. Will stay here again when in Nanjing.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank kelbil
Yuan L, Public Relations Manager at InterContinental Nanjing, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing InterContinental Nanjing and taking the time to share your experience.
Once again, thank you very much for your observations and fine compliments during your special time with us. We look forward to the privilege and pleasure of serving you again at InterContinental Nanjing. See you next time! Good Days!