“Few years ago the food was much better!”
Review of Ebeneezer's Kebab

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Tai Fat Hau
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I feel that now they grew to a multi store chain and the standards are lower as well the quality. I used to eat there on regular basis on every visit to HK

1  Thank Izaxi

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

So little meat in a donar kebab that if I was eating blindfolded I might have believed it was veggie. Rubbish. HKD80 wasted.

1  Thank 615andrew
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

The lamb and chicken are very good and that take up meals are very good and fast. The only thing I don't like is that they don't carve it when you're there the carpet before you get there in the throw it on the grill to heat it up. I prefer carving when I am in front of the Carver and they refused to do it here. Over the food is tasty and good. I have eaten here many times. There are about two tables that are like high tables. Otherwise you take it out. The restaurant is open to the outdoors so there's no front door it wall. It's an open front under the building. It's in the nightlife area but safe.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

5 years after my first visit, food still rocks. Taste is awesome. Though, on my way back I saw another branch of Ebeneezer's Kebab which was much nicer and better seating. Not sure if its belongs to the same owner. But, this joint is on my list whenever I visit HK. Cheap and tasty food.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

I prefer to stay at Wan chai whenever I visit Hong kong. Ebeneezer is the best choice for my as I am a vegetarian . The place offers a wide variety of vegetarian food and some lip smacking veg kebabs also. The place is value for money and offers both sit in and take away options.

Been to Ebeneezer's Kebab? Share your experiences!