“100% Worth It”

Morton's - The Steakhouse
Reserve with Chope
Morton's - The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 11,978 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: US$100 - US$200
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed 16 September 2018

My husband spent his birthday here with some friends and the food was 100% excellent, the rib eye, the crab cakes, the wine and the ambience was 100% perfect. Morton's is our go to place only because you can't go wrong. We visit Morton's at least once every trip, because we are always sure of a good experience.

Coming back again this Christmas! For sure!

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

As soon as you enter the glass lift to bring you up to the entrance of this restaurant, you know you are in for a treat. To star We shared a shrimp cocktail, the shrimps were plump and juicy. The locally made cocktail sauce had just the right amount of heat and sour.

And then my filet minion arrived!! Oh my goodness, the juiciest steak I have ever tasted. Perfectly medium rare as requested. The sides were a nice accompaniment but I do not want to distract from the amazing steak.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

A group of us meet at the Sheraton and decided to get to have dinner there. The view is amazing, there food just as good. Service by Woody was excellent, and everything was well prepared.

The prawns were perfect, and the seafood platter cooked perfectly. The chop salad was as would be expected: awesome.

This restaurant earns it's superior reputation due to its consistent quality and service. Great job.

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

It’s my third or fourth time at the Steakhouse!

This month again, an excellent recommendation I got from one of the waitress!

So we got an 700 g steak and an huge baby lobster! Both are absolut great, super tasty.

The restaurant manager also came couple of time to check if everything fine and good, I really enjoyed the time at the Steakhouse.

One important notice: don’t eat to much of the bread the serve you after you made your order, your stomachs needs space for the steak!

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Came in for dinner with family.The chicken Christopher is absolutely amazing.

Highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Morton's - The Steakhouse? Share your experiences!