“Good lunch”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central
Description: zuma is located at hong kong's most prestigious address, the landmark, in the heart of central. It brings a sophisticated twist on the traditional japanese izakaya style of informal eating and drinking. complemented by a terrace in a surrounding garden on level 5, a dramatic spiral staircase joins the two levels, which brings customers to level 6, the lounge & bar.
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I am familiar with the one in bangkok and I have to say it is similar but not as good as I expected.

The staff was just ok nothing nice.
The waitress did not know the menu well and for that kind of restaurant you expected more.

Food was good but not brilliant as the experience that I had in Bangkok.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Must visit when visiting Hong Kong. All the dishes we tried were great Stand out was the cod. Total not cheap but worth it.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Both food and service were up to my expectations as I have been to several Zumas in Middle East and US and love their concept. A special note to the bar team for their excellent cocktails (probably the best I have tried in HK!). They also have a fabulous evening brunch concept on Saturdays that is a must try, just perfect to start the night!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

This place is not much about the food but about the look. If you like to be surrounded by pretentious people then this may just be the place for you! They appear to have a dress code, and a fairly high one at that. We were on holiday. I was dressed in a summer dress and sandals . My husband in knee length dress shorts and t.shirt and we were turned away. Front of house staff were rude and dismissive. There are many more restaurants in Hong Kong serving delicious food. I would definitely give this one a miss!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Food as always good it's a shame the service is mediocre. 4 of us dined together would have been nice to have food served at the same time. I didn't like the waitress putting her arm in front of me to pass plate of food to my friend.

1  Thank ZKHK