“Lovely place lovely people”

Scarlett Cafe & Wine Bar
Reserve with Chope
Scarlett Cafe & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 11,403 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Description: Scarlett, located in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon is a French-style bistro and is a must visit in TST. Tucked away down Austin Avenue, Scarlett offers a cozy space for intimate dinner or drinks at the trendy bar with glasses of directly imported French wines from only HK$55. This bistro-style restaurant offers ‘French inspired’ dishes that uses only the freshest and finest ingredients, ranging from imported cold cuts and cheese to Mussel Marinière & Beef Le Chateaubriand. The unique design of the restaurant- with added private dining upstairs and trendy seating on the ground floor, offers perfect dining experience for all guests. Scarlett’s warm and friendly service staff are there to look after you from 3PM until late Monday- Friday & from 11AM for Brunch until late on the weekends.
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful night with fantastic foods in a warm place, definitely will come back. They gave me a unforgettable experience, I tried the fore Gais, beef cheek and tartar. Though I order the dessert I am so full so can’t finish it. A rare and mystery place in Jordan, thx for my sister

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Very good and friendly restaurant! Good food and atmosphere! Price is reasonable. Worth to go again!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We had a fabulous night at scarlet. The dry aged beef and lamp shank are impressive! Staff are energetic too!! Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Scarlett this restaurant is a special place for me and my significant one. Of course, the food and beverage never disappoint us with fantastic quality.

Since we only have two persons, we can’t order its signature cold cut long board considering the portion is too heavy for us (yes, it’s value for money!)

So we ordered the roosted french baby chicken and mussels, they have similar tastes as what I had tried in Paris, very authentic, very yummy.

Everyone in restaurant are nice, especially the smart and energetic associates, Liza and Erick, they interact with customers naturally like chatting with friends.

I would recommend this value-for-money and authentic French restaurant to both locals or travellers, cheers!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Visited with my husband. Shared a steak which was perfectly cooked. Staff highly attentive and friendly. So pleased we found this place - would highly recommend.