All reviewswater dispensertemple streetmobile phonenathan hotelsuperior double roommtr jordan stationhot and cold waterminute walknear airportsmall roomfree wifiby hong kong standardsrecommend this hotelkowloonflushcarpetcons
Reviewed 18 October 2017

The small hotel with comfy bed and a tiny room. Located in the small quiet lane just 1 minute walk from Eaton hotel. 3 minutes walk cross Nathan street and you will find Temple night market and load of foods. Unfortunately, the room is too tiny to have a closet or a desk.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2017

The hotel is budget hotel so don't expect much on the service.
The room is clean and complete basic amenities, The only issue here is that you can hear the noise outside of the room like when someone's door is opening, hotel service nothing much they don't greet us. just go there check-in follow the hotel rules and you are good. What's even better here, the location is near MTR (Jordan station) and near to any food stall, shopping, banks and that's make it more convenient for a traveller to have these nearby to place where you stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michille V
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This hotel had good ratings. I booked through CTRIP. Arriving at the hotel I was a bit disappointed because of its location. I had to walk through an alley to access. The front desk people were very nice. I signed in and went to me room. My room was a bed that touched 3 walls. The door practically hit the bed when opening. I was very disappointed. The bathroom was very narrow and small. I sat on the bed deciding what to do. I noticed bugs in the door jam of the bathroom. I could not stay in this room. I went to the front desk and asked for the next level room up. I was happy to pay, but they more than tripled the price. I left, crossed the street and checked into the Eaton hotel. Extremely nice and was just priced a little above the original cost of the Noble park. Also, thin mattresses, not comfortable. They would not return any money or partial, even mentioning the bug problems. I thought I must share

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank TPGilly12
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. The location is Kowloon. It's in a bustling vibrant area of the city. There are lots of shops, High and Low class, great place for designer watches.
The hotel looks great on its site but unfortunately the room on show is not the norm.
Our room was so small there was only room for the bed leaving a small strip to walk along in front of it to get to the bathroom.
Our suit cases sat in front of the bed, they had to be laid on the bed to open them. They had to be moved to open the door.
The bed was rock hard, but the shower was good. The air con. was really loud.

Room Tip: Dont choose this hotel unless you're desperate.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2017

The hotel located in a lane behind Nathan Road. The desk lady showed unprofessional behavior, I just wonder that if she knows what she was doing! Room is very tiny. The main problem is the wall, it is very thin, you can even hear what TV programme that next door is watching. I wont come back again as this hotel cannot even meet the basic standard.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple