See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

My friends and I visited, we had read the trip adviser reviews and we're sure it could not be that bad we were correct it was WORSE
Booked 4 single rooms with window and toilet and got 2 double rooms and were told if we did not want they would still take the money from the pre authorised card
Rooms had cockroaches running round and outside there were rats everywhere obviously the hotel was to dirty for them to come in
Staff were aggressive and unhelpful on leaving had big argument to get the key deposit returned

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank Ian M
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This is the baddest experience I have ever had. We made a reservation for two nights. When we arrived at 10am they had the worst attitude and told us to come back at 2pm. Fine, if the check in is at 2, but please tell us in a nice way!

When we came back at 2pm we had to pay, and after we payed they said that our reservation was not confirmed so we had to pay cash and come back again at 6pm, the reason why we had to come back later, was so they could prepare our room.
We didn't understand the meaning of all this, since we made a reservation before arrival, when we told the lady at the "reception" she started yelling at us and in some way it seemed that she just did it to provoke us. We were very confused and frustrated, since we didn't have a room jet at 2 pm in Hong Kong... but we could put our bags at the "hotel" while waiting for the room to be ready..

When we got back at 6pm, the lady at the reception told us that our reservation was canceled (remember that we already payed) and she could give us a bed in a dorm or give us our money back.. Again with the worst attitude! In all this chaos the owner or what he was, came by the reception and didn't wanted to pay us back, instead he offered us the bed in the dorm which we didn't wanted, when we refused in a frustrated way, he offered us weed, McDonald's and made fun off us!

At last I got very mad and we got our money back... do not go there! This is the worst experience!!!!!!!!!!!!! Find another place.

A whole day in Hong Kong without a room because of them ... thanks for nothing but frustration!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Lineaviaja
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Hello!!We booked 2 rooms, since we have a kids I asked a rooms that are close and they agree.. but when we reach the hotel they take our money first before they told us that that they will give us a room with different level. We tried to refund our payment but they said its not refundable. I don't want my kids to be far from us so they said they will give us 1 big room instead in the same price.We don't agree and we ended up with confrontation, we called police for assistance but the gut in the front disk leave his table and hide! Later on he spoke to the police and he insist that the payment is not refundable. After a few more brutal conversation with the front desk he offered us a room close to our kids. But I decided not to stay anymore in this hotel and forget about our payment after that brutal confrontation despite of police assistance my family is not safe anymore. We go out in the middle of the night to find another place. Rooms are very dirty and not a safe place to stay!

Room Tip: disaster rooms!!!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank CJ A
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for five nights with my girlfriend , if you are a female solo traveller do not stay here unless you enjoy being harassed by men who still seem to think they are in downtown delhi on your way to the elevator. Also if you enjoy sleeping in a box for five nights I also recommend to stay here with towels that have cleaned more bodies than the population of hong kong and trust me that's a lot ! If you also enjoy the option of a sit down poo whilst in the mist of your morning shower then go ahead and book this little place of paradise , if not then I entrust you to book somewhere else and learn from these backpackers mistakes ! Enjoy hong kong !

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank K7R19
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

We booked for two rooms a month before our trip. When we got there, the receptionist(?) told us that they already gave our room to someone else who came in earlier. So there started the long argument between the lady at the desk and with my friend's husband. In the end, since we're just one group, they gave us a room which they said would be large enough to cover for 5 adults and 3 kids. We were asked to pay the same combined amount as if we got our separate rooms. We agreed just so we can have a room to stay in.

Now the room. We initially had two queen sized beds. They squeezed a single bed on the floor in between the bigger beds. There wasn't even enough area to place our bags so we had to put them under the beds. Each one of us needs to take turns if we want to reach out for our bags. The place is really small.

I don't know how much it was for a family room which my friend booked for her family. When we got the "larger" room she offered not to split the room cost equally since hers is the bigger group and she has three kids with her. She said to just pay whatever was on my reservation and she'll pay the remaining bigger portion. Originally, I was supposed to get a room for 705HKD for three nights. And I was supposed to share it with a friend. This is really cheap to think that the cost was split in two. It's just that the room is small, I had to share it with 7 other people instead of 1, the elevators are small, the elevator queue is always long, the entire building seemed dirty and the staff are not available 24/7. So if you arrive late, chances are you will have to find another place to spend the night. Nobody will help you with your reservation.

On the bright side, Tsim Shah Tsui station is just a few walks away from the building.

If I decide to go back to HK, I would look for other places to stay in.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends