US$188
Hotels.com
US$106
US$102
  • Restaurant
Butterfly On Morrison(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$101
Agoda.com
Conrad Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$332
US$294
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$332/night.

Pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$95
Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
US$414
US$214
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$228
US$208
Cordis Official
US$296
US$256
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I was deperate to have somewhere to stay, so stayed here for one night whcih was 1 too many. Good location and that's about it. Avoid this place, there's better places around if they're not booked up.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I expected the sheets to be dirty and ripped (they were). I expected to have bugs and cockroaches crawling through my room (there were). I expected a bedroom that looked like a bathroom but had a view like something out of the movie like Brazil or Akira (it was). I expected the clerk's attitude to range from an extreme indifference to mild hostility (it did). I didn't expect to be demeaned by the brusque front desk staff (I was). I didn't expect them to refuse to pay back my key deposit for no reason whatsoever other than just playing a shell game (oh, you need to come back later - it's someone else who pays out the deposits ;). Other reviewers have used the word fraud to describe their operation, which is a strong word. But if you're okay with engaging in a transaction where you'd really prefer to have a lawyer and a pro wrestler at your side at all times (not to mention a security detail), then I guess this place might be worthwhile. It's probably a step up from sleeping on the street or at the nearby 24/7 McDonald's. If only because the wifi is slightly better.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank slantendicular
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The Chinese manager is horrible. His English is horrible but that is not the worst part. He treats you terrible. If you go the the reception area late at night he don't even open the curtain to talk to you. First he says they are closed but since we had an important thing to say he did talk to me but did not even open the curtain. Very rude. Then they promise me they would have a room for me during Chinese new years without pre-paying it. The day before the Chinese new years they kicked me out of my room and said the only room available was USD$214. And very very small. Do not believe any promises because they don't really speak English the just say yes yes to anything you say. I recommend that you pay in advance for the whole time you are going to be there if it is around busy holidays. But in the end it is not worth the rastle because there are so many other hotels that are very cheap in the same building and will have much better customer service. BTW keep you receipt for you deposit money in this hotel because they will not give your money back without it. Other hotels they just will keep track of it so you will be sure to get your money back in the end.

Room Tip: look at the room before you pay. If you have big luggage choose one that has a high bed so all your luggage can fit nicely underneath.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 February 2014

I have never stayed in such a terrible place. The woman on reception has zero skills in politeness, kindness and handling customers. She (the main staff member I dealt with) only cares about one thing, taking money from people and doesn't give a damn about their stay or comfort.
Amongst a number of other things that were offensive and totally dissatisfactory such as their attitude, they couldn't even spare one extra blanket, its winter with no heater in the room and only one tiny blanket on the bed, I was freezing.

This 'hostel' is a disgrace, please don't stay here. I wish I'd read the reviews before I made the mistake of staying here and I hope to save someone else the awful experience.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank catherine a
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Twh tai wan hotel, first of all "confirmed" it's not a hotel, "obviously" not a hostel and definitely it's a dump-yard.

In the reception : one old lady may be 55yrs wearing spectacles (chinese / taiwan) sooo rude and having -0% experience in handling customers. She talks as if you are refugees coming for shelter. I had paid usd.451/- for 6.nights with my family (wife & 2kids) and upon arrival she immediately asked for money first....the time you make the payment, she starts treat you like, she is doing obligation to to by giving a dump yard. Really you will not believe, you see the rooms it's hardly 6ftx6ft for four of us (i can also accept in one way that the accommodation in hong kong is very tough) but the way this mad lady speaks, as if you are on charity home.

I don't know how the management is managing with this kind of staff at the main reception (it seems, the management is weak). Just because of this lady the hostel / dump yard is loosing customers.

As per their policy, we are suppose to pay hkd.100/- as refundable deposit and the same will be refunded one day before you check-out. I deposited the same and since i was checking out at 03:00hrs i reached the counter one day before at 20:00hrs and the old lady reacted "oh refund....go...go (waving hands) no refund now...why take money now...come in the morning" as if she is a lender and i am asking favor and she passes comment in local language and laughing. I was like fed-up and collected my refund at 3am by waiting for almost 25mins at the reception.

On my arrival, one more family was there with confirmed voucher, for triple room and they had a small kid (may be 3-4yrs), this old mad lady was fighting for additional hkd.100/- for the baby per night and the argument was on and on ... Finally they had to pay and stay. This is not the hotelier policy at all, but she is like (really crap).

Room services : we stayed for 6 nights and the lady says the bed sheet / pillow cover will be changed once in 4days.!!!!! We had to stay since already paid and no other option but to accept.

This old lady should be thrown out of hong kong immediately, but for god sake not in the direction of my country (india).

People come on holiday to enjoy and have fun, but in the very beginning this kind of discrepancy happens then they loose confidence on other too and the whole tour gets spoiled just because of such unethical people.

Take some action on this. I have given my review and experience and i will never ever recommend this place to anybody.

Thanks