“tiny worn down room”

Bridal Tea House Hotel Yau Ma Tei
Ranked #273 of 729 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed 22 July 2017

The room is worn down and seems not very clean. Toilet is the smallest that I have ever seen. Bed is not comfortable and I feel very stressful when I enter the room.

I don't think you can call it as a hotel

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
BTHHK, Guest Relations Manager at Bridal Tea House Hotel Yau Ma Tei, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Greetings from Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong!

My sincerest apologies for the delayed response. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Bridal Tea House Hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations and please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Bridal Tea House Hotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent a future occurrence.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Prime location, just few min from YMT mtr and Nathan Road. Little bit older, could do with a renovation. Was a shame had a very noisy family next two rooms who kept talking loudly with the doors open late nig-t and early morning.
For the location its great, but I prefer the BTH in AnChor street.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We had a one night stay in a double bed room. Room was petite that we were not able to open our luggage. I knocked myself everywhere in the washroom because it was too small.. :-(
The light on top of our beds was spoil and kept blinking.. we had to turn it off in order to not get dizzy of giddy because of the 'disco' effect light. Staff tried to figure out but sadly technician only able to come in the next morning.
Toilet bowl cover was spoil as when I tried to lift it up, I was basically holding the whole piece of cover in my hand. Surprise!
However, this hotel has very well organised luggage keeping services, which they issued number to every guest who dropped luggage after check out.
Staffs were friendly and helpful also, but the unpleasant experience in the room definitely stop us from going back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
BTHHK, Guest Relations Manager at Bridal Tea House Hotel Yau Ma Tei, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Reviewed 10 June 2017

the room is too small, when friend need to open the luggage, I have to move my luggage to the door. Bedroom and bathroom are only can turn around. Actually that's not comfortable. And the building is old, sound insulation is bad.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
BTHHK, Guest Relations Manager at Bridal Tea House Hotel Yau Ma Tei, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

The room is a bit small, but very clean and tidy. The toilet was surprised me as they separate the bath space and washroom. The location is superb as you can reach the hotel by take off at Yau Ma Tei MRT station, exit C. Nearby got a lots of Hong Kong street food, highly recommended for 辉记车仔面, the stalls open from 6pm until midnight. Outside the main road (walking distance 3 mins), you can easily find the city flyer bus where can travel to airport. By walking distance 10-15 mins, you can reach The Landmark, whereby you also can reach to Mong Kok. Overall is not bad, but early in the morning you might heard those cleaning ladies (housekeeping) chit chat outside your room.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple