US$174
US$154
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Conrad Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$436
US$366
US$206
US$168
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Butterfly On Morrison(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$71
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$97
US$93
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
US$255
US$214
Cordis Official
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
US$345
US$209
Hotel ICON Official Website
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$257/night.

US$167
US$133
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$300
US$230
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$280/night.

Pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$75
Priceline
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

All reviewsexit cnight market every nightdisposable slippersbig luggagecleaned every daybudget travellerstwin bed roomstrategic locationtrip to hong kongdryersinkrazoreateriescupboardasia
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

The room is a bit small, but very clean and tidy. The toilet was surprised me as they separate the bath space and washroom. The location is superb as you can reach the hotel by take off at Yau Ma Tei MRT station, exit C. Nearby got a lots of Hong Kong street food, highly recommended for 辉记车仔面, the stalls open from 6pm until midnight. Outside the main road (walking distance 3 mins), you can easily find the city flyer bus where can travel to airport. By walking distance 10-15 mins, you can reach The Landmark, whereby you also can reach to Mong Kok. Overall is not bad, but early in the morning you might heard those cleaning ladies (housekeeping) chit chat outside your room.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
BTHHK, Guest Relations Manager at Bridal Tea House Hotel Yau Ma Tei, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Hong Kong is not cheap. This was a one night stay, and glad it was that. The was very small, with two single beds, small bathroom, but had closets with other amenities like coffee/tea pot, microwave, hairdryer and etc. Water bottle had price tag, which means you pay if you drink it. The room was nice and clean and the AC worked good. The hotel is in downtown, not easy to find cause they have construction going on around it. The front desk entrance is different from hotel rooms. You have to go through restaurant to elevator. The place is located in downtown among all the stores and restaurants, lots of cars and foot traffic. Google maps worked great to find places to go and see and do. This place was like SF, very crowded and lots of people. Went to a nearby flea market and the people working there seems like they need vacation, cause they were very rude if you asked too many questions. They don't seem to like to barter either... Nice thing about the hotel is that they stored your baggage in a secure room if you wanted to spend little time out shopping till 6 pm after check out time.

Stayed: May 2017
BTHHK, Guest Relations Manager at Bridal Tea House Hotel Yau Ma Tei, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is excellently located near the night markets. The street the hotel is in is very quiet during the day but comes alive at night. There's a great Thai restaurant nearby. The rooms are clean and small but that is expected in hong kong! The staff are rude but the hotel is good value for money

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 14 May 2017

I would gladly recommend and come back to this hotel.
It’s clean and convenient but size is really small. But anyway, I have already set my mind on its room size. NO room for your big luggage if you have 2. We have 2 small luggage and 1 big luggage.
Location wise, its 1 minute walk from the Yau Ma Tei MRT, exit C. From the A21 Bus stop (from airport), its 3 mins walk and maybe 2min walk to A21 Bus Stop (to airport).
From A21 bus stop (from airport), near Mc Donalds, you have to cross the street. Its in the opposite side of Mc Donalds.
The room has water heater, mugs (with tea bags), personal fridge, 2 bottles of water, towels and toiletries.
I was surprised when I opened the door of my bathroom mirror and found the set of toiletries (tissue, toothrush with toothpaste, razor and the like.
Photo included on my review. Slippers are also included.
and another bonus is, they replenish this stuff daily! (toiletries kit and slippers, 2 bottles of water)
Our room is on the 27th floor and room got two windows which is great. The only downside is they only have 1 elevator servicing the 27 floors. One of the staff is not friendly , not even smiling to the guests. We said thank you but didn’t reply. I tried many times to get a positive reaction from her but still got nothing.
But anyway, it was a great stay! Thank you especially to the two gentlemen receptionists who attended to us on our 1st day. I felt bad for them because there was this VERY VERY RUDE passenger who’s shouting , pointing finger to them and banging the check in desk, he even slightly kick my luggage and shoo me away. They were very patient to him while waiting for the police. Lastly, there are few restaurants and night market around the area, so please enjoy!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank maeyo
BTHHK, Guest Relations Manager at Bridal Tea House Hotel Yau Ma Tei, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Warm Greeting from Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong! My sincerest apologies for the delayed response. We are delighted to receive your review, and especially pleased to read your kind words about our hotel service and location. We are eager to provide the comfortable stay and pleasant experience to our guests, your valuable words would be the key to drive us sustainable and success. Please notify us when you plan your next trip to Hong Kong and we will try our best to make your stay more pleasant and comfortable. We look forward to having the pleasure of serving you in the near future.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

What a Horrible experience I am living because of this Hotel, first the day I left they charged me again when they got already the payment at the beginning and I am having to fill a police report because even tho the bank statement is clear, they refuse to admit it, I got them to tell me they will refund and after 25 days I am still waiting, I contacted them and they say they won't give me my money back!! Money that they took without my permission, Second I had to use Mandarin to do things at the hotel and such expensive room, a minimal space with disgusting cleaning service, my mum and sister got such a bad time moving around the room and I had to ask the service (again in mandarin) to clean properly. Internet worked for 30 minutes and you had to connect again and again to a poor signal that was hard to catch. I am a foreigner and lucky for me I live in Hong Kong, but if you value your money, space and comfort avoid all of Bridal Tea House around Hong Kong and Guangdong.

Room Tip: Just don't come here, rooms give to a poor local area with strong smells of fried oil
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
BTHHK, Guest Relations Manager at Bridal Tea House Hotel Yau Ma Tei, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong! My sincerest apologies for the delayed response. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Bridal Tea House Hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations and please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Bridal Tea House Hotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent a future occurrence. We appreciate you sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.