It was my worst choice to select this hotel. I had booked 4 rooms for 4 days from 11th to 15th April 2017 for my family coming from India and our experience there was pathetic.The hotel does not meet any international standards.
1. The hotel serves the same vegeterian brekfast(Bun,butter, beens, salad,tea/coffee/juice) for all the days and if we try to ask the staff even for milk or cornflakes(as we had a kid too), all they say is buy from Seven11. For all the four days of our stay we had to buy stuff for our own breakfast from outside. Worst is yet to come, We asked the staff for ice and we got the same response, "Buy from Seven11". I fail to understand what kind of an International hotel which has a restaurant inside cannot even provide ice to its guest?
2. The staff is extremetly rude and not at all helpful. I have statyed in a lot of hotels in Hong Kong and this hotel has the worst staff let me be very clear.
They start yelling at guest. They treat the guest as crap.
We had to check out at 11.30AM but we had to go out , so we checked out late, we were ready to pay the fine, but the moment we entered the hotel the receptionist at the gate started yelling at us. Add to that, that we went to our rooms to collect our luggage you cleaning staff was already inside and were not even allowing us to pack our luggage. Even after requesting them to do cleaning after we check out at 2.30PM they did not leave our rooms and did not even let us pack properly. Also when we had got our own lunch from outside(as the hotel serves no good edible vegeterian food) and we requested the hotel manager to allow us to just eat inside the restaurant area, before the managers reply the staff over there started yelling at us, they took away the spoons, forks and other stuff from the table as if we were robbers or we would take away their stuff. Is the way an International hotel should behave with their International guests?
3. We were charged 100HKD more for all the 4 rooms since we were late in checking out at 11.30 and we checked out at around 2.30 but by the actions of their cleaning staff, which were not letting us pack our stuff, we could only conclude that the main motive of the staff was to delay our check out so that they could charge us 500HKD per room as a fine.
I am seriously very dissappointed with the hotel. I will definitely like to talk to the senior management of their chain of hotels. They way their staff behaves with its guest is extremely untollerable and unacceptable. I would never recomend this hotels to any one.
An extremely dissapointed guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bridal Tea House Hotel (To Kwa Wan) located in Kowloon, nearby the new Kai Tak Cruise Terminal, Kai Tak is a town full of traditional features of Hong Kong, a wonderful place for exploring local cultures. Variety bus routes in town travelling to Hong Kong Island and Kowloon, easy access for tourists to travel around the hot spot of shopping centres and sight-see locations. All 56 elegant rooms are well-equipped with Free Wi-Fi service, independent air conditioning system and LCD TV. Our stylish and unique restaurant with healthy western dishes menu provide a relax environment after a long day for business clients and tourists. Multi-functional VIP rooms are also available for business conference and wedding parties. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bridal Tea House Hotel (To Kwa Wan) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.