“This is very good. ”

Bridal Tea House Hotel (To Kwa Wan)
Ranked #272 of 727 Hotels in Hong Kong
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

My friend in HK recommend this hotel for me. It is very clean well air conditioned. Convenient. Has many bus lines. - in Hong Kong bus line is very convenient with Octopus Card -.

Octopus card is a kind of smart card to use in 7-Eleven, MRT (subway), Bus.

Near by this hotel, there are some good places for visit. e.g. Dragon Hill, Shopping center, temple etc. Those destinations are nearby each other.

So for economical travelers the hotel is best hotel.

First of all, there are real local places within walking distance from hotel and Victoria Harbor is not far by bus. And famous King Ludwig Beerhall also.

I attached some destinations near by.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
BTHHK, Guest Relations Manager at Bridal Tea House Hotel (To Kwa Wan), responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2016

Warm Greeting from Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong!

My sincerest apologies for the delayed response. We are delighted to receive your review, and especially pleased to read your kind words about our hotel service and location.
We are eager to provide the comfortable stay and pleasant experience to our guests, your valuable words would be the key to drive us sustainable and success.
Please notify us when you plan your next trip to Hong Kong and we will try our best to make your stay more pleasant and comfortable.

Henry

Reviewed 25 July 2016

This is very much a low-cost option for those who are travelling alone on a budget. The rooms are small: in my room there were three beds but the room was really only big enough for one person. The beds and showers are in very good condition and the a/c works fine.

The hotel is situated very close to the former Kai Tak airport (now being converted into a Cruise terminal). It is not well served by the MTR (Hong Kong subway) but there are a lot of buses that stop very close by.

Stayed: July 2016
BTHHK, 客戶關係經理 at Bridal Tea House Hotel (To Kwa Wan), responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong!

My sincerest apologies for the delayed response. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Bridal Tea House Hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations and please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Bridal Tea House Hotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent a future occurrence.

Suki

Reviewed 19 April 2016

We booked a "run of the house" twin and got a nice triple - flat screen tv was good size. Breakfast buffet was fine tho monotonous after 3 days - nice scrambled eggs, noodles, some vegetables.
The room was small and could have been much smaller. The location was walking distance to "walled city", but not much else.
A22 bus from airport, get off at stop 10, walk 350 m, for the return to airport only have to walk 250 m. Taxi's convenient - something like a cab stop w/ 3 or more cabs waiting about 1/2 block to the right.
It's not a fancy place, but great if you want a clean, cheap place to stay.
Elevator broke once, fire alarm one night at 2:00 a.m. or so. WiFi limited to one device per room, at least that's all we could get.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
BTHHK, 客戶關係經理 at Bridal Tea House Hotel (To Kwa Wan), responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Bridal Tea House Hotel Hong Kong!

Suki

Reviewed 15 March 2016

I really like this hotel, first because I booked a room at this hotel with 50% promo. It said to be a guest house but turns out to be a budget hotel... nice !
I choose double bed because it gave the same rate with single twin, while I travel solo. Turn out to get 1 additional single bed (thanks for the bonus), so the room is spacious enough for 2-3 people. Room is clean, AC and hot water works just fine, wifi is fast.
What I hate is how hard it is to find this hotel ! I asked so many people and they can't tell the nearest MTR station so I almost got lost. But I found the nearest is MTR Mongkok, and then you have to walk, for another 2-3km. Ha ! I asked 2 policemen and they gave me different direction, I had to enter McDonnald restaurant to get wifi to open maps and lead the direction. Ended to walk for another hour, maybe I better buy local SIM card for internet connection or download bus application, because the location is definitely bad to walk on foot from nearest MTR station. But I heard they build another MTR statin, hopefully will be close to this hotel.
But I must tank the staff who were very kind and helpful, and.. can speak English !

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
BTHHK, marketing at Bridal Tea House Hotel (To Kwa Wan), responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2016

Mia

Reviewed 26 December 2015

We stayed here for 3 nights in a standard room and they are both pros and cons for this hotel. First of all, the room is so tiny that it is almost too crowded for two people. Especially, when you open the bathroom door, make sure you wouldn't slam it into another person standing at the dressing table behind it. Although they have hot shower, but I couldn't have the water as warm as I like and the bathroom is so small that you have to cram into it just like in an aircraft lavatory. Another big cons (at least for me!) is the problem of sound. It seemed like the room has no sound proof and you could hear people chattering along outside aisle or even a sound of a morning alarm clock ringing from next door.
As for the pros, the breakfast is included and fairly decent. The hotel is located not that close but not too far from MRT station. There is also free wi-fi available and the staff can speak good English, though.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ammie P
BTHHK, marketing at Bridal Tea House Hotel (To Kwa Wan), responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2015

Mia