Whenever we go to Hong Kong we try to stay at the Landmark. Usually if my other half can go for business, but it's just as great for leisure if we want to splurge.
The service is impeccable, the beds are heavenly and I always make it a point to get a bath in their giant tubs. It's not a hotel with a view of the city so if that's what you're looking for, go elsewhere. If you're looking for a haven to relax in the middle of central Hong Kong this is the place. The modern design of all the rooms are fabulous. It's walking distance to anywhere you'd need to go.
The best sensory experience is the ginger-citrus scent they lightly spray into the vents. Now they sell the diffuser at the spa! We got one for our bedroom - our own little piece of the Landmark at home. Except... not as awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is one of the most luxurious and fashionable hotel in the world located in the heart of Central. All of the 109 spacious guestrooms have just been refurbished. Dining is exceptional. Amber offers the finest modern French cuisine while MO Bar is the stylish all-day-dining venue famous for its creative cocktails. The Oriental Spa is the urban sanctuary for relaxation and wellness, completed with yoga, Pilates and fitness. This chic hotel is one of the 9 hotels worldwide awarded Forbes Travel Guide Triple five stars distinction across all categories for hotel, restaurant and spa. Located in Central, the hub of shopping, entertainment and finance, The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong is connected to the Landmark Atrium where more than 200 world’s top luxury brands can be found. What makes the hotel unique is its proximity to local pastimes, hot spots and cool discoveries. Only 10-15 minutes away on foot, guests can expect popular local eateries, bars and clubs, some of Hong Kong’s best tailors, creative local designer fashion pieces, as well as one of Hong Kong’s oldest temples and Asia’s longest outdoor covered escalators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Landmark
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Mandarin Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Mandarin Oriental
- Landmark Mandarin Oriental