Centrally situated very good 4* hotel. Actually the situation is excellent being only 100 metres from an access point to the subway/tube/underground. The access point allows you to walk to Tsim Sha Tsui East station but is also an underground walkway system that lets you walk to within a 100 metres or so of the star ferry or comes up on Nathan Road or the Avenue of Stars, very handy to avoid the traffic road crossings or avoid the rain. And of course easy access to connect to all the MTR stations. It is also close to a number of bars and restaurants and two 711’s within 50 metres for snacks or drinks. The hotel itself is well furnished and lives up to its 4* rating. We had a Club Harbour View room and this did indeed give an excellent view of the harbour at night. Not quite the full 180 degrees with just a small part obscured by a high building but an excellent view none the less and worth the money. The room was of a decent size in a city where space is at a premium with usual flat screen tv, fridge etc. Immaculately clean. Rather than the main restaurant, the club harbour rooms use the one on the 38th floor. This was always a very quiet environment with a well stocked range buffet breakfast, with again the harbour view. Very helpful and friendly staff, would stay here again when next in Hong Kong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Panorama by Rhombus is the tallest triangular deluxe business hotel overlooking Victoria Harbour in Tsim Sha Tsui. A mere 2-minute walk from the MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui Station, one stop from the MTR Hung Hom Station and a 5-minute drive from the Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal. Contemporary guestrooms range in Silver to Gold and Club HarbourView to Executive Club HarbourView, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour or the city. Each guestroom is equipped with complimentary handy smartphone with unlimited local & international calls*, and unlimited mobile internet. Located at the lobby level, Cafe Express offers casual dining experience while AVA Restaurant Slash Bar on the 38th floor with a breathtaking Victoria Harbour views is set to impress. Other facilities include Rhombus Club Executive Lounge, Meeting Rooms, Fitness Centre, Business Centre and Sky Garden *International calls can be made to USA, China, Singapore, Australia and Japan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Panorama by Rhombus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Panorama By Rhombus Hotel
- Panorama Hotel Hong Kong
- Panorama By Rhombus Hong Kong
- Hotel Panorama Hong Kong