See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 April 2016

The room was very small, but clean, anywayI think that's normal for HK.
The wifi works very well which was important for me.
The room was cleaned everyday, by a friendly staff.
Also the location is excellent. It's just a few steps to Jordan Street were many buses are leaving, also the one to the airport. The Jordan train station is just a 2 minute walk away. To the temple market where you can find nice street food it takes only a 5-10 minute walk.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael J
Reviewed 29 July 2015

My boyfriend and I went to Hong Kong at the beginning of July and found this hotel good and bad in both ways. The location was brilliant- only 5 minute walk from the MTR (tube) and the room was clean and tidy. However, the photographs show the rooms looking reasonably big, but don't be fooled, our room was very small, with the most strangest bathroom. The bathroom was a wet room meaning everything included the toilet, towels and toilet paper got soaked as the bathroom was so small. We only stayed four nights and that was just the right amount of time. EXCELLENT PRICING AND THE STAFF WERE LOVELY

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ebjeebi O
Reviewed 30 April 2015

This place is at a good location, right next to Jordan MTR Station and within a walkable distance to Temple Street. The staffs were very nice; they gave me a quick tour around the Lodge with a map and made sure that I had a comfortable stay there. But it was little too pricy for the size of the room although It was clean and neat.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Woo Seok Y
Reviewed 14 March 2015

I had four nights at the Comfort Lodge March 2015. The staff was great, room clean with TV, fridge & small safe. The room was small but for it's location a good deal. I was on the 6th floor, there is an elevator and locked door to the hall then of course to the room. The bed was 6' long. Look up the address on Google street view before you go as the entrance is not apparent. It will say above the entrance from Tak Hing St. "Knight Garden" go up the steps, pass a guard house and the steps on the left take you to the office on the second floor. If there is a sign on the door that says it is a private residence you are at the wrong place. The room was small but this was fine as I was traveling alone. The location was fantastic. The biggest surprise was how quiet my room was, no street noise at all, so an afternoon jet lag nap was uninterrupted. There is a 24hr 7-11 just a few doors down on Tak Hing St., so if you wake at 2:00am you can get yourself a snack. If I go back to Kowloon I will be staying at the Comfort Lodge.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
7  Thank RICHARD P
Reviewed 12 November 2014

The location of the Comfort Lodge is really convenient: walking distance to Jordan MTR station and to the bus stop to the airport. That's it!
It is really kind of a challenge to find the place because the entrance is hidden. Then, it is another challenge to find the reception: it is on the second floor and I do not remember seeing any signs or anything pointing to it. The room is really tiny with a small bed and the problem is that the one I got had the window to the patio and it was extremely noisy in the morning. Besides that, the bathroom is the weirdest I've even seen with no curtain, so the whole bathroom gets wet when you take a shower (at least they clean the room everyday). Another problem was that I could not adjust the height of the shower... The one I got was made for a 1.50m person, so I had to squat to take a shower. I did not feel safe during my stay at Comfort Lodge. As it has already been mentioned in other reviews, the door seems not to be really secured. After sightseeing the whole day, I used to arrive there later than 11pm and I was always concerned because of the security. I ended up staying there 3 days, but I do not recommend this place if you are traveling as a couple or if you like to spend time in the room. This might be a good option for solo budget travelers, but even in this case I suggest that you check another options because I think the price could be lower for the facilities and security offered.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo